What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns - Jets game thread (1 Viewer)

How long can Hue continue with this embarrassing charade. Wow, Taylor leads NFL QBs in rushing. That means he sucks at passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully everyone gets to see on national TV what a mediocre QB Tyrod is. It's a complete joke he's playing over Baker, who is probably the most NFL-ready QB in the draft. There is nothing Tyrod can do better than Baker except maybe take off for a few broken play runs. Nothing. 

Not even close to a penalty.  The guy was playing the ball the whole way.  Terrible pass is the only reason there was even contact.  Defender had position on the ball and the receiver ran back into him because it was so under thrown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well is game is every bit the hot garbage I thought it would be.

that shoulda been a DPI. 

I don’t care if he was looking at the ball - he wasn’t playing the ball. 

Im

perplexef by that non-call.

Hopefully everyone gets to see on national TV what a mediocre QB Tyrod is. It's a complete joke he's playing over Baker, who is probably the most NFL-ready QB in the draft. There is nothing Tyrod can do better than Baker except maybe take off for a few broken play runs. Nothing. 
How can the front office not figure this out? Hue should be fired for sticking with Taylor. Taylor should be carrying food and drink down the isle yelling' get your peanuts here. Ice cold beer here'.

I can't wait to see Baker with Landry, Callway, Njoku, Higgins, Duke, Hyde and Chubb. That is a nice, well rounded group of skill players. 

How can the front office not figure this out? Hue should be fired for sticking with Taylor. Taylor should be carrying food and drink down the isle yelling' get your peanuts here. Ice cold beer here'.
But ya gotta stick to that 'plan' I guess.....so that Baker can 'learn' behind Tyrod. Learn what I don't know.....

That’s gonna be some skunky ### beer (more so than what it already is) by the time the Browns actually win 

Do I have to continue to watch this mess of a game?  yikes.  

On a sidenote: Over or under 1 game won in 2 years if Jeff Fischer was the coach of the Browns?  

People should be less worried about Baker getting on the field and maybe trying to get Joe Thomas back on the field. Their line looks like doo doo. 

Users who are viewing this thread