What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need a week 4 QB (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
I have a fairly solid team (I think) but QBs went early in my draft and I ended up with Cam Newton (which is fine) and - nothing.  

So I need a week 4 QB.  And of course my opponent week 4 is one of the better teams in my league.,  My choices are (in no particular order)

Flacco

Keenam

Tannehill

Prescott

Darnold

Foles

Carr

Mariota

assorted trash

Thanks for any advice.  I will likely grab one sooner rather than later.

Great sports town.  I’m sitting underneath a signed poster of Flacco holding the super bowl trophy right now watching the Browns right now lol

I took Flacco then discovered Mayfield will be available.  Unless someone advises otherwise I will go Mayfield.  Probably get bumped anyway but what the heck.  LOLs

I have a fairly solid team (I think) but QBs went early in my draft and I ended up with Cam Newton (which is fine) and - nothing.  

So I need a week 4 QB.  And of course my opponent week 4 is one of the better teams in my league.,  My choices are (in no particular order)

Flacco

Keenam

Tannehill

Prescott

Darnold

Foles

Carr

Mariota

assorted trash

Thanks for any advice.  I will likely grab one sooner rather than later.
Baker Mayfield baby 

Then Tannehill I guess. Decent matchup, some weapons and looked okay. But I wouldn't expect more than 250y/2TDs or something like that. 
@NE? I guess it's better for him than their chances of winning. 

Mayfield vs Oakland looks good. 

Keenum vs the chiefs in Denver on MNF is probably the best matchup. 

@NE? I guess it's better for him than their chances of winning. 

Mayfield vs Oakland looks good. 

Keenum vs the chiefs in Denver on MNF is probably the best matchup. 
Oh this is for week 4 already. Yeah then the matchup isn't that juicy. Still should do something in garbage time at the very least and maybe one TD before. Can't say anything about the other guys as I'm too lazy to look up the matchups. But if Mayfield is availabe it doesn't matter anyway.

I took Flacco then discovered Mayfield will be available.  Unless someone advises otherwise I will go Mayfield.  Probably get bumped anyway but what the heck.  LOLs
Flacco is playing Pittsburgh Week 4.  No way he'll get more than 375 yards and 4 TDs against that D.

OK, reliving this choice.  I'll shave it down.

I dumped Keenam for Flacco.  So I can play Flacco.

I have claims in for Tannehill and Mayfield.  

List in order which you'd start this Sunday?  Again, standard non-PPR league.

Users who are viewing this thread