What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you make this trade for Sony Michel? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Looking for a little more stability at RB until Mark Ingram returns. A team that is 0-2 has his team on the block including Le'Veon Bell although I'm not sure that's a risk I want to take. My roster and their roster is as follows. It's a 2 QB, .5 PPR, 10-team league. We start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex (RB, WR, or TE), K, and DEF

My team:

QB - Rodgers, Goff; WR - Adams, Hilton, Golladay, Baldwin, Watkins; RB - Elliott, Ingram, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, Corey Clement; TE - O.J. Howard; K - Ficken; DEF - Rams, Minnesota

Their team:

QB - Watson, Alex Smith, Case Keenum; WR - Demaryius Thomas, Keenan Allen, Quincy Enunwa, Marquise Goodwin; RB - Le'Veon Bell, Austin Ekeler, Marlon Mack, Derrick Henry, Alex Collins, Sony Michel; TE - Zach Ertz; K - Jake Elliott, DEF - Bears

Was considering offering up Doug Baldwin and Jamaal Williams for Michel. Not sure if that helps his team now but gives him a good WR once Baldwin is back healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread