What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help! (1 Viewer)

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team keeper/salary cap league. We start 2 RB's, 3 WR's, and a flex. I currenrly have DJ, Collins, Lewis, Coleman, and White at RB with OBJ, D.Thomas, Crabtree, Edelman, Stills, Lockett, and Calloway at WR. I was thinking of trying to move DJ and improve my WR position. Would you trade DJ and Thomas for Mixon and Theilen? Part of me says hold DJ but Thomas and Crabtree have been bad. Let me know your thoughts? Thanks in advance. Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

If you can survive while MIxon is out, I would do it.  I like DJ and am trying to trade for him, but Theilen is an upgrade from Thomas, and Mixon was looking good before the injury.

I like to buy low and sell high - you're selling DJ low right now.  He's had a couple of not-2016-DJ games, but especially if you can conceivably keep him you should sell him for full value (I turned down an offer for him this week myself in a keeper league).  I don't think your return on Thomas is going to improve much and I like the idea of getting rid of him, but pump the brakes when it comes to picking up RBs out due to surgery recovery (Mixon).  I would pass on this trade and try to move Thomas solo or packaged with someone else you're not selling low.

I'd appreciate any help you can give to my question: 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770648-ebron-vs-j-cook-week-3-starter-non-ppr/

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread