What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings week 3 (1 Viewer)

ComfortablyNumb

Footballguy
My Double-Up lineup:

QB Watson 6100

RB Murray 5800

RB Breida 5400

WR M Thomas 8900

WR Hilton 6700

WR Fuller 5900

TE Ebron 3400

Flex Clement 4300

D Bears 3500

Any other ideas out there?

Broke even on main slate dk b/c of one lineup - stacked up the charger/rams game and had Hunt, Barkley, and Ertz.  

Also did ok on the showdown slate, so up a couple bucks.  

This was my best week ever on DK. Used this lineup which worked really well:

Ryan, Gurley, Hunt, Ridley, Sanu, M.Thomas, Kelce, Disley, Dolphins. Other than Dissly, everyone delivered. 

My second lineup was close:

Goff, Kamara, Murray, Kupp, Ridley, R.Woods, Ertz, Cook, Vikings

My third lineup did well too:

Watson, Clement, Hunt, Fuller, Hopkins, Lockett, Kelce, Ridley, Bears

I got lucky with using Ridley across almost all my lineups. The price was right and I felt like fading Julio. 

I think I might dabble a little more in DK this week.  Ironically, I am not liking FD quite as much now that they have the flex, since with their salary and scoring, it feels like there is less flexibility as everybody jams Rbs in the flex.. 

I also think my research lean more ppr since I look at targets a bit, so I might as well focus a bit on that.  

Yeah it seems my luck on FD still hasn't changed, since mid MLB season I just can't win consistently there and do much better on DK in all sports.

Yeah it seems my luck on FD still hasn't changed, since mid MLB season I just can't win consistently there and do much better on DK in all sports.
It's odd because I think all the podcasts I listen to are geared toward DK, but it doesn't seem as popular.  In the end, I think DK gives you more choices b/c the salaries have a wider range, and there are weeks where something like 2 TE is a legit way to build a LU.  Not sure those choices are there as much on FD except for small 4 game slates or less.  

Users who are viewing this thread