What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redskins vs Packers 1pm EST (1 Viewer)

:penalty:

Good game Skins fans, tough to beat both a team and the zebras

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they didn't take the pointless endzone fade route out of Gruden's playbook after all.

At least it drew a flag this time.  I guess that's progress.

How in the effing blue hell can the Packers NEVER EVER cover a TE????????

NEVER It's shockingly unbelievable

That was correctly not called Roughing the QB, but that was 10 times worse than what Matthews did last week

@john_keim

During the TO, Rodgers talking to refs about the sack. Felt could have been a penalty at the end for how he was thrown down. Ref told him he was looking thru 14 people... We know all this b/c the ref left his mic on

That Matthews hit that got flagged wasn't half as bad as the one on Rodgers a minute before that wasn't called.

There is zero consistency in these QB hit rule enforcements.  I think it is pretty much dependent on the angle the ref has on the play.

That Matthews hit that got flagged wasn't half as bad as the one on Rodgers a minute before that wasn't called.

There is zero consistency in these QB hit rule enforcements.  I think it is pretty much dependent on the angle the ref has on the play.
Exactly.  100%.  Then again, the calls have been one-sided all game.

Payne’s was just as bad if not worse than Clays

Users who are viewing this thread