What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins vs Raiders 1pm EST (1 Viewer)

All the makings of a trap game for Miami.  As a Dolphins fan I’m anxious... 

Jones out, it’ll be interesting how the secondary changes up. 

I haven't felt good at all since the moment I drafted him. Think he is a bust that the experts had way wrong. 
I put it on Gase. I get that Gore is the vet and safe play and all that but there isn't a single thing he does better than Drake at this point in his career.  It is baffling.

It’s just constantly amazing how the Raiders don’t target Cooper.
He did quit on the first half INT, twice.

First he cut off his route, which is understandable to a degree considering it was literally triple coverage. But then he half ###ed it after the INT, literally, again, jogging after the play when he was certainly in position to at least try and make the tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAM!!!

This is what I was expecting from Lynch last season. Maybe not a yardage monster but definitely the hammer at the goal line.

But it should have been his second of the day.

Payne said:
I haven't felt good at all since the moment I drafted him. Think he is a bust that the experts had way wrong. 
I agree. He's done very little this season. It might be the coaching, but either way, I don't see any value to this guy.

Run game not working at all for Miami today so back to the Trickeration and it's Grant again for the TD. 48 second drive. Great play calling.

Users who are viewing this thread