What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chandler Jones (1 Viewer)

Berad10

Footballguy
Anyone got any insight into what is happening here? Goes from STUDLY LB, gets moved to have a hand in the dirt, getting a billion defensive opportunities and can barely get a stat on the board.. Double teamed? Hence the other side of the line putting up all the stats?

I bought him everywhere and am looking stupid now.

Ingram has 1.5 sacks through 3 weeks.  That isn't terrible....its just unfortunate they all happened in the same game with his other two games being craptastic. 
Exactly. 

He had 1 tkl yesterday. 2 points. 

So he basically ran around in his pajamas the other 58 mins?  :wall:

Exactly. 

He had 1 tkl yesterday. 2 points. 

So he basically ran around in his pajamas the other 58 mins?  :wall:
Luckily I get extra points for TFL and QB Hits.  Week one he had 1 assist but 3 QB hits so he actually had 9 pts for me. 

We just made an adjustment to the IDP scoring in our league to add TFL (2 pts) and QB Hits (3 pts) while lowering sacks a bit to account for the TFL and QB hit associated with a sack so the net total is the same.   It has worked to smooth out IDP scoring through 3 weeks to make them a little less boom or bust.   Before a sack was the end all be all but now sacks are still great but by separating out the components you can still get a decent game out of a guy even though the didn't get the sack. 

That was my guess - still, that said I didn’t expect Ingram to be just 1 tackle better than Bosa this week.  :rant:
It will come, he's still in on 85% of the defensive snaps (good for 10th in the league, though he ranks #18 in total defensive snaps as the Chargers haven't had as many defensive snaps as other teams). 

It will come, he's still in on 85% of the defensive snaps (good for 10th in the league, though he ranks #18 in total defensive snaps as the Chargers haven't had as many defensive snaps as other teams). 
Rotoworld reported just now that Bosa is expected to be out until after the BYE. Earliest he’d play is week 9. 

:doh:  

Ingram also faced the Chiefs & Rams for his off games which appear to be solid O-lines thus far so I wouldn't think too much.  He tore up the Bills in week 2 and has the 49ers and Raiders up next.  He will be fine.
:kicksrock:

Ingram didn't play badly.  He was pressuring and had two sacks in his hands.  One James just beat him to the QB (could have been a half sack each) and the other he had the QB but the O-lineman jumped on his back while he was on the ground and couldn't hold on.  He is playing well just not getting the reward.  I still think it will come.

Ingram didn't play badly.  He was pressuring and had two sacks in his hands.  One James just beat him to the QB (could have been a half sack each) and the other he had the QB but the O-lineman jumped on his back while he was on the ground and couldn't hold on.  He is playing well just not getting the reward.  I still think it will come.
Huge game today for both my DLs. They combined for 43. Ingram with a pick & a sack, 5 tkl & 2 atk. 

C.J. with a sack, FF, DFR & 6 tkl.

gotta love that kind of production from DL. Ingram was way overdue for this kind of game. 

I think Corey Liuget’s rerhrn may have helped him.

Users who are viewing this thread