What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need to win on MNF? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Haven’t seen one of these in a while. 

What needs to happen for you to pull out a win on MNF?

AKA one the rare times we all care about your fantasy team(s). :wub:  

Felt I had about a 141.67% chance of winning going into last night, down 34 with Brady, Gronk and Evans left. Now I need 20 from Evans. I guess its possible(he did it week 1) but I'm not counting on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 21 points + LaVonte David going in a tackle heavy league (he’s usually good for ~18 points) and my opponent has Evans & Juju.

technically possible, I give myself about a 3% chance of winning.  :sadbanana:

still - I expected Minnesota to win in a laugher & Brady to score more than 10 points on SNF, too.

It’s been a weird week. Hoping for more weirdness tonight. ;)  

12 pack of Red Hook

Big bucket of hot wings with celery sticks and ranch dressing

A full vape cartridge 

For the game not to suck

I need a shootout, and footballs being slinged all over the yard tonight.

In my doubleheader, I am down 80.5 (opponent done) and 62.5 (with my opponent having DJax).  I have Ben, Fitzmagic, and Conner.  This trio has exceeded 80.5 combined for the first two weeks, so it's possible, but I am a significant dog.  CBS has me at 20% to win down 80.5, and 30% to win down 62.5 + opponents DJax.

Thanks to K Allen, Tate, A Robinson, and Gronk crapping the bed.  Only 16 receptions and zero TDs between them.

Its more helpful to post the actual stats you are looking for since all leagues scoring is different.  Here is what I need:

• League 1:  Either 60 yds OR  one TD from Evans to win (without any turnovers)
  • League 2:  Conner not to have two turnovers while also not getting at least 10 yds either rushing or receiving.

Down by exactly 16 points in standard, have my AB going against his OJ Howard. (We do get a 3 point bonus at 100 yards)

AB, if you're listening, I need ya tonight my friend. I love you either way, but tonight is the night. Let's do this.

Down by exactly 16 points in standard, have my AB going against his OJ Howard. (We do get a 3 point bonus at 100 yards)

AB, if you're listening, I need ya tonight my friend. I love you either way, but tonight is the night. Let's do this.
Squeaky wheel - that’s Brown tonight.

every year he seems to have one of those weeks where he complains to the media about his targets, and the Steelers always seem to respond by feeding the beast. 

This is the 1st year I haven’t had to face him that exact week. 

Since I am facing Juju, obviously I hope for good things for AB & your chances of winning. Good luck! 

I'm neck and neck in my big PPR league this week.  He has JuJu I have AB.   Normally I'd be very comfortable, tonight not so much.   AB has yet to be AB this year and JuJu looks really good and is getting a huge target share.

I need to go back in time about two months and not draft Freeman, Guice, and Gordon.  Also need to go back a couple of weeks and used my free agent pick on a guy who doesn't get ejected for jumping on a pile after a few carries.  

Since that won't happen, I need Antonio Brown to rush for minus 50 yards and fumble 6 times while dropping every ball thrown his direction.

Down 20.5, opponent is done.  I need 21 points from Conner and Kwon Alexander.  So a td and 60 yards from Conner and 9 total tackles from Alexander would do it.  It is a 1pt PPR so that helps as well.  Definitely seems doable, but certainly not a guarantee.

I need a time machine so I can swap out Julio,Diggs and Agholar for Crowell,White and Crowder. Also put in Ten D over Minn and I win by 3 instead of losing by 16.

Leagues are PPR and slightly tough on QBs (4 pt passing TDs, 25 ypp passing).

League 1: In an exact tie (despite decimal scoring). I have Fitzpatrick, opponent has Conner. This will be an exciting battle!

League 2: Down 5.36, I have Evans, opponent has Conner. Also exciting, but less optimistic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not truly wishing him ill, but I need an injury to Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Drafted Jameis in my 16 team league with Tyrod as the three game stopgap. 

Otherwise I will be riding the rookie Joshes

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread