What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 MNF - Steelers @ Bucs (1 Viewer)

what are people complain about?  they got it right.  last replay was clear that the defender's shoulder hit the guy's foot as he was going down.  Still completely inept play by the defense but they got lucky.

what are people complain about?  they got it right.  last replay was clear that the defender's shoulder hit the guy's foot as he was going down.  Still completely inept play by the defense but they got lucky.
People at the game?  They're drunk.

Mike Tomlin is like that DB who gets burned as the QB overthrows the receiver he's covering. And he then celebrates.
He's good at motivating his players and a great cheerleader.

Just not a very good coach and his players don't seem to respect him. Well, some of his players. Mostly Antonio Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I’m sure a lot of people want to poo poo Godwin’s drops tonight but he’s just a few corrections away from posting a monster game. He’s super close to massively breaking out. I hope it maintains when Winston starts. That’s my only concern.

Users who are viewing this thread