What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 MNF - Steelers @ Bucs (1 Viewer)

The NFL is destroying their product...not protecting it.
Correct, I’ve never understood why they’ve wanted to inject officials more into the game instead of less. Seems to me it can easily influence outcomes (i.e. point shaving). The more you gamble too, the more outcomes become stinky at times.

"This is unwatchable!" says everyone who continues to watch. 
Well....football is like heroin......it will take some time to get off the smack......but eventually we will be rehabilitated if they continue down this path with this BS.

I don't have a problem with the call. But if you're going to protect the QB and he gets hit in the head, then shakes his head a couple times....he needs to come out for some kind of check.
####, the way Been flopped he should have to go to the ER for some tests

I don't have a problem with the call. But if you're going to protect the QB and he gets hit in the head, then shakes his head a couple times....he needs to come out for some kind of check.
Ben was playing it up to justify the call. Guy barely touched his helmet.

That’s reasonable. 

Like the rule that prevents players from faking injury to stop the no-huddle. 

Miss a play. I guarantee teams decline 90% of those penalties. 

Great suggestion. 

What are the chances the NFL is just trolling people?

Like they know that people will eat their sandwich even if it's full of fecal matter
I've gone back to xbox instead of actually watching as of the last couple of minutes.  I don't have to watch each game to see what a terrible product it is.  They are just lucky it is my favorite form of gambling. 

Those were two absolutely horrific throws on that drive by Fitz

edit: ok just one , just one

Last edited by a moderator:
Bucs just got lucky that both defender got there at the same time and sandwiched Ben or its.....say it with me...'Roughing the Passer'.

Users who are viewing this thread