What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 4 (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Feel bad about taking more than I've been giving in these threads so here's a tip for you.

I despise the single game slates, but they have been very profitable for me.  In most games the QB is going to be the top scorer so you can get a leg up by starting both QBs and having one of them in the MVP slot.  What I've found is that I can create entries featuring both QBs (one in the MVP slot).  The sweet spot contest seems to be the 125 ticket contests.  I can almost always create 6 entries and be assured of getting one winner.  I like the smaller contests at $1, but will play the quarter contests.  I the case of the $1 contest x 6 entires, I can invest $6 to get a $9 ticket.  In some of the .25 contests I've been able to build 12 lineups that has most legitimate scripts covered.  I've been gobbling up tickets like Pac Man.

Here's why it works...

1) You're going to have guys dumping in lineups with the backup QB or 5th WR attempting to win the big money gpp.  Occasionally a Mayfield or Austin will hit, but you can still win even if they do with 125 winners.  Most of the time, these are dead money.  For this reason I skip the one ticket contests that would play like a free roll.

2) Along the lines of #1, you'll have a percentage of teams playing a WR/RB/TE at MVP.  Unless it's a high powered running attack or a crappy QB, it's unlikely to pan out.  Obviously I'm avoiding the games with stud RBs or a marginal QB.  These teams are dead money.  I won't be playing much this Thursday with Gurley in the mix unless there's serious overlay.

3) Fanduel gives tickets to all ties.  With 5 players and a salary cap, you'll have numerous similar teams.  For example, in a contest tonight giving out 125 tickets, 88th to 158th got a ticket.  There was overlay in this contest to begin with, but FD paid out an additional 37 x $9.  In this case they took in $814, expect to pay out $1125, but actually paid out $1422.  Even if the contest had filled, they would have only collected around $1350.  Free money.

Normally I rail against playing satellites as your paying the juice twice., but in the single game format there are often enough ties to eat eat up the juice.  In money contests they would chop the pot, but they can't chop tickets.

Single game format sucks, but the odds are more stacked in your favor than the full slate format.  FD likes it because the money is in and out in one day and available to gamble the next day rather than tied up for a weekend.  You'll notice them offering more of these types of contest because that's where they want you money.  If you avoid the money contests where they profit, you can grind out some tickets.

I then play my tickets like cash.  This week I had 7 $9 tickets that I cashed for $0, $0, $15, $15, $16, $16, and $20 for $82 and most had Murray.  If I pick and chose my spots by only playing games that will QB centered or or entering overlay contests, I seem to be getting about just under $2 back in tickets for every $1 invested.  

Tonight I played fifty-nine 25 cent contests and hit in 9 (it was at 18 midway thru the 4th).  That's  $14.75 invested for $81 in tickets.  I've had games not work out this well, but for the year I've been doubling up.  If you want to grind and build a bank roll, this is a potential tool for your tool box.  I will admit that it's work and I could get a better return working, but this is more fun.  If you're swinging for the fences for the big win with your bankroll, this isn't the way I would go about it. 

BassNBrew said:
Feel bad about taking more than I've been giving in these threads so here's a tip for you.

I despise the single game slates, but they have been very profitable for me.  In most games the QB is going to be the top scorer so you can get a leg up by starting both QBs and having one of them in the MVP slot.  What I've found is that I can create entries featuring both QBs (one in the MVP slot).  The sweet spot contest seems to be the 125 ticket contests.  I can almost always create 6 entries and be assured of getting one winner.  I like the smaller contests at $1, but will play the quarter contests.  I the case of the $1 contest x 6 entires, I can invest $6 to get a $9 ticket.  In some of the .25 contests I've been able to build 12 lineups that has most legitimate scripts covered.  I've been gobbling up tickets like Pac Man.

Here's why it works...

1) You're going to have guys dumping in lineups with the backup QB or 5th WR attempting to win the big money gpp.  Occasionally a Mayfield or Austin will hit, but you can still win even if they do with 125 winners.  Most of the time, these are dead money.  For this reason I skip the one ticket contests that would play like a free roll.

2) Along the lines of #1, you'll have a percentage of teams playing a WR/RB/TE at MVP.  Unless it's a high powered running attack or a crappy QB, it's unlikely to pan out.  Obviously I'm avoiding the games with stud RBs or a marginal QB.  These teams are dead money.  I won't be playing much this Thursday with Gurley in the mix unless there's serious overlay.

3) Fanduel gives tickets to all ties.  With 5 players and a salary cap, you'll have numerous similar teams.  For example, in a contest tonight giving out 125 tickets, 88th to 158th got a ticket.  There was overlay in this contest to begin with, but FD paid out an additional 37 x $9.  In this case they took in $814, expect to pay out $1125, but actually paid out $1422.  Even if the contest had filled, they would have only collected around $1350.  Free money.

Normally I rail against playing satellites as your paying the juice twice., but in the single game format there are often enough ties to eat eat up the juice.  In money contests they would chop the pot, but they can't chop tickets.

Single game format sucks, but the odds are more stacked in your favor than the full slate format.  FD likes it because the money is in and out in one day and available to gamble the next day rather than tied up for a weekend.  You'll notice them offering more of these types of contest because that's where they want you money.  If you avoid the money contests where they profit, you can grind out some tickets.

I then play my tickets like cash.  This week I had 7 $9 tickets that I cashed for $0, $0, $15, $15, $16, $16, and $20 for $82 and most had Murray.  If I pick and chose my spots by only playing games that will QB centered or or entering overlay contests, I seem to be getting about just under $2 back in tickets for every $1 invested.  

Tonight I played fifty-nine 25 cent contests and hit in 9 (it was at 18 midway thru the 4th).  That's  $14.75 invested for $81 in tickets.  I've had games not work out this well, but for the year I've been doubling up.  If you want to grind and build a bank roll, this is a potential tool for your tool box.  I will admit that it's work and I could get a better return working, but this is more fun.  If you're swinging for the fences for the big win with your bankroll, this isn't the way I would go about it. 
Appreciate all this info. I’m not sure about the ties regarding the tickets though. Reason being, I tied in a $1 single game CFB contest where the prize was 25 tickets to the $9 NFL tournament. I was tied in the last winning spot with about 40 other people, so it showed I won a ticket in 21st place, but I only got paid out $1 and no ticket.

Appreciate all this info. I’m not sure about the ties regarding the tickets though. Reason being, I tied in a $1 single game CFB contest where the prize was 25 tickets to the $9 NFL tournament. I was tied in the last winning spot with about 40 other people, so it showed I won a ticket in 21st place, but I only got paid out $1 and no ticket.
Wow, you are correct.  

For satellite contests, if more users tie for tickets than there are tickets available, then no tickets will be awarded for those tied places. Instead, the tied users will split the value of the tickets as a cash prize. For example, if a contest awards five $25 tickets and two users tie for the fifth ticket, both users would receive $12.50 in cash instead of the ticket.
I guess I was reading the "tied for ticket" and made a very bad assumption.  I've never been in that last spot.  This is exactly why when it comes to tips I read more and speak less.

CIN-ATL game too chalky for GPP?

On paper, a Dalton-Boyd stack looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be putting together multiple rookie QB lineups this week for GPP plays.  Some Mayfield, some Rosen, some Allen.  Lowly owned very likely along with their skill position guys and if it hits, that'll be the winning combo.  I hope.  

CIN-ATL game too chalky for gpp?
I tend to think this way, but I'm sure the NO-Atl game last week was chalk, and also probably what you needed to win.  

In the end, just focus on a game you love.  If you think it's the chalky game, differentiate elsewhere - ie a play like AP  this weekend who was 2% owned.   All it takes is one or two pivots to lower owned guys.  

I tend to think this way, but I'm sure the NO-Atl game last week was chalk, and also probably what you needed to win.  

In the end, just focus on a game you love.  If you think it's the chalky game, differentiate elsewhere - ie a play like AP  this weekend who was 2% owned.   All it takes is one or two pivots to lower owned guys.  
Or like the FBG staffer who won, just pick the lowest rated and cheapest D.  The 6 guys after him would have won if they had left money on the table and used Buffalo D rather than Chicago.  Maybe just leave money on the table period.

Since I was looking...didn't realize the drop off in the Sunday Milly is $1MM for first and $5,000 for 8th.  That's a sharp drop off at the pointy end of the stick.

I agree with BnB. Monday night I made two lineups - one with Fitz as MVP and Roeth in Flex and one with Roeth as MVP and Fitz as Flex. Both cashed. 

Elevencents said:
I think this is the week he returns to his baseline. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Winston play part of the game. Don’t want to risk it. 

BassNBrew said:
Mack is going to break him in half by half.
Good points.  

I wrote down Rivers and Watson as my initial main QBs.  

Really like the GB stack as well.  

Min priced dude from Cleveland that saw 10 targets from the rookie might be worth a look too.  
Absolutely. I really like Landry this week but I wouldn’t be opposed to having Callaway in a couple too. 

ETA: If going value at RB I’ll most likely be using:

M Thomas - keep riding that train till it derails

ODB - I see this as the riskiest - high ceiling, low floor; all about that matchup. Will continue to play receivers against the Saints

Fuller - Him and Deshaun are en fuego together 

How do you guys feel about Golladay? Just noticed I have him in a lot of my LUs and not sure I want to be THAT invested. 

How do you guys feel about Golladay? Just noticed I have him in a lot of my LUs and not sure I want to be THAT invested. 
IMO the problem with that game might be the pace that Dallas plays.  It seems like they grind down teams and really slow the pace, so normally higher paced team like Det hits a wall.  Also, his targets have gone down each week now:  12 - 7 - 5.   Personally, I seem to like other WRs in his price range more like Boyd, Enunwa, Shepard, or taking a stab at Callaway.  

(now watch him go off).

Hmmmmm... I was able fit some power house names into this line up...

Fitzpatrick

Elliott

Kamara

Thomas

Callaway

Davis

Eiffert

Barkley

Dallas

Anyone else going with a strong Giants stack? Eli, Barkley, Odell, and Sterling. Too many giants?

Also, the Browns seem to be a great cheap DST this week, am I overlooking something? I figured that Baker could keep the D off the field more than Tyrod, and if the Browns get the lead and Oak has to pass, more opportunities for Myles.

Are people risking the Browns stack? Baker, Landry, and Hyde seem to have high upside. 

Did the 2qb thing for 4 quarter entries.  $1 in, $5.58 out. 
Did this as well. $1 tourney cashed for $3. .25 One got me a ticket to Sunday Milly and my .01 just missed another Sunday milly ticket. Thanks for the idea Bass! I’m lovin it. Going to work a lot more of these. 

Anyone else going with a strong Giants stack? Eli, Barkley, Odell, and Sterling. Too many giants?

Also, the Browns seem to be a great cheap DST this week, am I overlooking something? I figured that Baker could keep the D off the field more than Tyrod, and if the Browns get the lead and Oak has to pass, more opportunities for Myles.

Are people risking the Browns stack? Baker, Landry, and Hyde seem to have high upside. 
I have versions of both of these stacks currently. No x4 stacks tho. 

Loving Shepard in this game. Lower ownership % compared to ODB. The #2 WR has been shredding the saints. Usually at the expense of the #1 (who still posts a respectable game). I have a little exposure to ODB. But I like the stack of Eli/Shepard/Barkley better. It lets me get Kamara and\or Thomas in the same lineup comfortably. Really exploiting that games high projected point totals. 

Browns remind me of the texans last year when Watson went in. Absolutely no comparisons from QB to QB, but situation and surrounding team. Solid skill position players and a solid young defense. Meaning I am very much giving a chance to a few browns stacks with baker this week. Got one raiders stack with Carr to offset my brownie love this week. 

Need some Rudolph now.
If Rudolph got a touchdown, I win 2 tickets to Sunday milly and like 100 bucks!! Argh! But I’ll take 1.26 in and 3 out + a ticket. Profit is profit. 

Im going to try and build up as many Sunday milly tickets each week as I can within the $5 I’ll use. (20 lineups at the .25 or use the .01 too and open the odds up even more. The debate now is so you save them up and enter one later in the year with as many entries as you’ve built up, or use them weekly. I see pros and cons to both. 

The podcasts I listen to talked about Baker for cash, so I wonder if that is going to be a popular stack? 

Thoughts for cash?

Dalton

Kamara, Gordon

Boyd, Tate, Shepard

Hooper

Marshawn

Eagles

I'm not super comfortable with TE or QB here, but I feel like it's safe enough.  I fully expect the Cincinnati / Atlanta game to be somewhat of a shootout.  

Thoughts for cash?

Dalton

Kamara, Gordon

Boyd, Tate, Shepard

Hooper

Marshawn

Eagles

I'm not super comfortable with TE or QB here, but I feel like it's safe enough.  I fully expect the Cincinnati / Atlanta game to be somewhat of a shootout.  
I have a lot of those guys in my LU’s. Same as you not super comfortable with Hooper but he is good value. I know they’re expecting Burton to have a big week so maybe slot him in if you have some leftover cash. Kamara and Gordon are prob the best chalk you can get. Shepherd and Tate are both primed with juicy matchups, I have them in over half my LU’s. Hard to trust Dalton but again, great matchup. I have a lot of Wentz this week, I think he shreds TN and am pairing him with Ertz. 

Here are my final cash favorites. 

QB: Wentz, Dalton, Watson

RB: Kamara, Gordon, Howard, Breida, Bernard, Carson

WR: Evans, Fuller, Landry, Boyd, Shepherd 

TE: Ertz and Burton

DEF: CLE and SEA

I have a lot of those guys in my LU’s. Same as you not super comfortable with Hooper but he is good value. I know they’re expecting Burton to have a big week so maybe slot him in if you have some leftover cash. Kamara and Gordon are prob the best chalk you can get. Shepherd and Tate are both primed with juicy matchups, I have them in over half my LU’s. Hard to trust Dalton but again, great matchup. I have a lot of Wentz this week, I think he shreds TN and am pairing him with Ertz. 
I thought about Wentz but that screams blowout to me.  Lots of RB usage and good luck guessing which one to play in cash.  None seem safe.  I just don't like the floor that Wentz holds in that game.  I could pivot to Fitzmagic but that seems like a losing formula if Chicago defense is legit, again seems risky.  Eifert was my other thought at TE but that again feels unsafe even if I expect that shootout.  

I also did the 2 QB thing last night in the Thursday million.  $9 in and $20 out, worked out nicely.  Going to keep riding this train on the single game slates until everyone else catches up...

Cash LU: QB/ Watson, RB/ Elliott - Bernard, WR/ M. Thomas - Shepard - J. Landry, TE/ Cook, FLE/ Michel, DEF/ GB

Core players for GPP's: the CIN/ATL & NYG/NO games. Low-owned contrarian plays: Offenses for LAC,CHI, SEA & NE - a LU each with Seahawk & Patriot stacks, a few with CHI & LAC stacks. 

1st run at Gpp

QB- Mayfield

Rb-Kamara(may go Elliot), James white

Wr- jones, green(if healthy), Callaway

Te- Burton

Flex- Carson(if healthy)

Def- Green Bay

Thoughts?

1st run at Gpp

QB- Mayfield

Te- Burton

Flex- Carson(if healthy)

Def- Green Bay

Thoughts?
I like it. I would def go Kamara over Elliott. Elliott could get 30 carries but their offense has become so vanilla and anemic that you aren't guaranteed a TD. Speaking of which, I like Seattle defense this week.

1st run at Gpp

QB- Mayfield

Te- Burton

Flex- Carson(if healthy)

Def- Green Bay

Thoughts?
Honest question, as I haven't really paid too much attention to the top of gpps.  With seeming trend of the 2-3 huge games each week, are LU that don't feature a game stack really going to do a ton in a gpp?  

Seems like that was a topic a bit on the podcasts as well as the scoring has gone up, that you see more 4-5 player stacks at the top of gpps, and 2-3 player stacks are more and more common in cash.  

I bring it up because is something like Mayfield-Callaway enough of a stack for a big gpp, or if you or others really like Mayfield on the week, should it be something more like Mayfield/Landry/Callaway and running it back with an Oak guy like Cook?  

Honest question, as I haven't really paid too much attention to the top of gpps.  With seeming trend of the 2-3 huge games each week, are LU that don't feature a game stack really going to do a ton in a gpp?  

Seems like that was a topic a bit on the podcasts as well as the scoring has gone up, that you see more 4-5 player stacks at the top of gpps, and 2-3 player stacks are more and more common in cash.  

I bring it up because is something like Mayfield-Callaway enough of a stack for a big gpp, or if you or others really like Mayfield on the week, should it be something more like Mayfield/Landry/Callaway and running it back with an Oak guy like Cook?  
I was thinking of adding Njoku at TE. I'm trying to get a piece of all the higher scoring games. I want to get Sheppard into the lineup somehow. Could Lynch have multiple TDs upside this week?

My placeholders for  gpp has a GB game stack:

Rodgers - Michel/Hyde/Barkley - Adams/Benjamin/Allison - Gronk - Clev

Rodgers - Coleman/Gio/D.Johnson - Adams/Benjamin/Fuller - Graham - Clev

I am thinking of a play on that.  I like the idea of using Coleman and Gio in the same LU, but that is probably more of DK play than a FD one, so I am looking more at the 1st option I listed on FD and the 2nd incorporate into a DK LU.   

I also like a Charger onslaught, Houston, and NE stacks. 

I was thinking of adding Njoku at TE. I'm trying to get a piece of all the higher scoring games. I want to get Sheppard into the lineup somehow. Could Lynch have multiple TDs upside this week?
In theory, as I think he's one of the few RBs with a TD each week so far.  But, the Clev D is good vs. the run, and if you are stacking Cleveland I assume you are saying that you think they will be up in the game, and Oak might be force to throw more.  So I am not sure that Lynch is good to use in a game stack like that. 

Keep going back to a beginning article I read that said your gpp LUs should tell a story.   I take that to mean something like:  If you are using Mayfield in a gpp, you think he can keep up with other QBs near his price range and/or put up 300 and a few TDs.  IF that is the case, a couple of his pass catchers should be in on the action and Oakland is probably forced to come from behind or the game is a shootout, so 1-2 of their pass catchers might have to be looked at.   IF you think that Oak is trash and nobody is worth looking at, maybe that also puts the Cleveland D in play for the stack if Carr is going to throw picks as they try to come back?  

I am just spit balling here, and would love to hear other takes on this.  

1st run at Gpp

QB- Mayfield

Te- Burton

Flex- Carson(if healthy)

Def- Green Bay

Thoughts?
Has breakout potential with a mix of highly owned and not so highly owned players. Exactly what you wanna do in these GPPs. Does it work? only if the gods are with you!! lol.  I'd be looking to flip carson to a person like Hyde personally. Top of these GPP's usually has a stack of 3. Will go into detail below. 

I dont think it is enough. If you are expecting a shootout and you expect your QB to put up top 5 numbers, that should dictate a successful combo of either WR/WR, RB/WR, TE/WR, RB/TE to go along with your QB. The other side of this coin is do do a RB/DEF stack(Hyde/Browns DEF, cheap and effective if browns run away with it, i have 1 LU with that combo). I've seen those at the top of some GPP winners. But they still have another stack from another game with at least 2-3 players. 

In theory, as I think he's one of the few RBs with a TD each week so far.  But, the Clev D is good vs. the run, and if you are stacking Cleveland I assume you are saying that you think they will be up in the game, and Oak might be force to throw more.  So I am not sure that Lynch is good to use in a game stack like that. 

Keep going back to a beginning article I read that said your gpp LUs should tell a story.   I take that to mean something like:  If you are using Mayfield in a gpp, you think he can keep up with other QBs near his price range and/or put up 300 and a few TDs.  IF that is the case, a couple of his pass catchers should be in on the action and Oakland is probably forced to come from behind or the game is a shootout, so 1-2 of their pass catchers might have to be looked at.   IF you think that Oak is trash and nobody is worth looking at, maybe that also puts the Cleveland D in play for the stack if Carr is going to throw picks as they try to come back?  

I am just spit balling here, and would love to hear other takes on this.  
This is how i try to construct my GPP lineups. Usually take 1-2 games as my core players (6 or so usually between the 2-4 teams) per LU and fill in the rest with players that fit the budget and my + gamescript mentality. I never have a stack without a piece or two from the other team. Except with a RB/DEF stack. The only way the players you expect to have a huge game, is if the other team keeps some sort of pace with them. I'd rather have my stacks in GPP LU's scoring for all 4 quarters then a team who has a perceived "easy" matchup that will only need to put in 1/2 of work before they try and run out the clock in the second half. 

I'm also a slight profit/break even DFS player for the most part of the last 3 years. So take it all with a grain of salt. Ive been close more times i can count to the big money. Just gonna stick to my guns and hope for the best. 

Has breakout potential with a mix of highly owned and not so highly owned players. Exactly what you wanna do in these GPPs. Does it work? only if the gods are with you!! lol.  I'd be looking to flip carson to a person like Hyde personally. Top of these GPP's usually has a stack of 3. Will go into detail below. 

I dont think it is enough. If you are expecting a shootout and you expect your QB to put up top 5 numbers, that should dictate a successful combo of either WR/WR, RB/WR, TE/WR, RB/TE to go along with your QB. The other side of this coin is do do a RB/DEF stack(Hyde/Browns DEF, cheap and effective if browns run away with it, i have 1 LU with that combo). I've seen those at the top of some GPP winners. But they still have another stack from another game with at least 2-3 players. 

This is how i try to construct my GPP lineups. Usually take 1-2 games as my core players (6 or so usually between the 2-4 teams) per LU and fill in the rest with players that fit the budget and my + gamescript mentality. I never have a stack without a piece or two from the other team. Except with a RB/DEF stack. The only way the players you expect to have a huge game, is if the other team keeps some sort of pace with them. I'd rather have my stacks in GPP LU's scoring for all 4 quarters then a team who has a perceived "easy" matchup that will only need to put in 1/2 of work before they try and run out the clock in the second half. 

I'm also a slight profit/break even DFS player for the most part of the last 3 years. So take it all with a grain of salt. Ive been close more times i can count to the big money. Just gonna stick to my guns and hope for the best. 
Yep, agree with all this.  Tell yourself a story and go for 1st place, not to cash in a gpp.  

Just seems like more and more I see 4-5 from the same game like you said.  Barkley is getting buzz, as is Callaway (even in cash LUs), so I THINK you might have to go bigger than that, or opposite of that:  Barkley/Callaway + 1-2  of Landry/Hyde/Njoku and/or 1 of Cooper/Nelson/Cook.  OR do Lynch/Oak D and hammer another game if you think Barkley is going to be too popular and might rookie it up on the road - stuff like that.  

Also more and more I like to get weird with the President Trump.  Scoring his high, so the Ds are less and less predictable - ie Buff last week.   I keep trying to pay down here and taking a dart through and make sure I get the other guys in there that I like.   

Yep, agree with all this.  Tell yourself a story and go for 1st place, not to cash in a gpp.  

Just seems like more and more I see 4-5 from the same game like you said.  Barkley is getting buzz, as is Callaway (even in cash LUs), so I THINK you might have to go bigger than that, or opposite of that:  Barkley/Callaway + 1-2  of Landry/Hyde/Njoku and/or 1 of Cooper/Nelson/Cook.  OR do Lynch/Oak D and hammer another game if you think Barkley is going to be too popular and might rookie it up on the road - stuff like that.  

Also more and more I like to get weird with the President Trump.  Scoring his high, so the Ds are less and less predictable - ie Buff last week.   I keep trying to pay down here and taking a dart through and make sure I get the other guys in there that I like.   
comes down for me to which team is going to have the bigger game of the two. Thats the team i try and pick 3 from. My perceived "losing" team, i try and have at least 1-2 and ideally they have a pass catching back (ideally playing from behind). 

Eli/Barkley/Shepard/Kamara/Thomas (cheap fillers to round it out) can go hyde/Browns Def here too. 

Mayfield/Hyde/Landry(or Calloway)/Cook/Cooper(or Nelson) (less cheap fillers to round it out) *side note* i hate amari cooper. so good, but so unpredictable. Cost doesn't always provide value with him. Probably leading me to use Nelson in this lineup and go higher price elsewhere. 

I have a few versions of both of these. Second LU has ODB and Ginn in it as well. Keeping the exposure to the games im looking to exploit. 

This is exactly what I rolled out in the Footballguys freeroll for Sunday Million entries.  I was thinking about trying it in a few other gpps, but I don't typically play gpps much.  Doing this allowed me to squeeze Kamara, Elliott and Barkley into the lineup.

This is exactly what I rolled out in the Footballguys freeroll for Sunday Million entries.  I was thinking about trying it in a few other gpps, but I don't typically play gpps much.  Doing this allowed me to squeeze Kamara, Elliott and Barkley into the lineup.
There is so much value at WR that I could see this being a popular build, especially with cheap WRs going off last week.   I really like the idea of stacking that game and might take a similar shot, but I think I might also build a LU or 2 with 2-3 cheap backs and pay up in other spots.  

jerseys finest said:
Eli/Barkley/Shepard/Kamara/Thomas (cheap fillers to round it out) can go hyde/Browns Def
I’m looking seriously at an Eli/Barkley/Beckham build w/ variations off of Thomas and Kamara. Can actually build it w/ both of those guys but I’m kind of liking the look of pairing Meredith w/ 1 of them and adding Zeke/Dallas DST. 

Just doing 4 gpps on FD this week.  Landed on 2 GB stacks, a Cinc/Atl game stack, and a NO stack.  One example:

Rodgers

Hyde/Michel/Zeke

Allison/Shepard/Thomas

Graham

Clev

Other stack was a cheaper gpp and did Rodgers/Adams/Allison and ran it back with Benjamin. 

NO/NYG game I jammed in Brees/Kamara/Thomas and ran it back with OBJ.  Needless to say, I needed to find a lot of value.  

Cinc/Atl game I put in Ryan/Coleman/Sanu + Green/Eifert.   Wanted a piece of that game that avoided the 2 WRs that went off last week.  

Users who are viewing this thread