What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wonderings (1 Viewer)

georg013

Footballguy
Looking for depth

I have a chance to secure either:

Sterling Shepard

Jordy Nelson

PPR league with bonus after 100 yards. Im leaning Shepard since I feel Nelson's game was fluky. He would play behind: Alshon, Keenan, Emmanuel Sanders, Agholor, and Enunwa. Thoughts? 

That's pretty close. I think I'd go with Nelson just because I don't like Cooper that much. He's also more of a red zone threat. I wouldn't argue someone going for Shepard over him though. I'm not sure I'd use a waiver claim on either though considering the WRs you already have. Would you just move up in priority if you didn't use a claim?

I have one extra roster space. Currently, I sit in the #1 waiver position. I am also considering Mack with the recent news that they cut Christine Michael but I dont believe I need to blow a claim for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't make a waiver claim. Nobody you've mentioned is worth it to your team, especially to lose the #1 spot

Yeah, none of these guys feel worth the #1 spot right now, in my opinion. I'd hold pat, and pick up whatever scraps are left after the waivers run.

Users who are viewing this thread