What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrible RB options (1 Viewer)

Jman18980

Footballguy
With Mixon and Freeman hurt and Ingram suspended, I'm super thin at RB.

My options this week are Clement or Aaron Jones.  I could also pick up Buck Allen or Bilal Powell of the WW.

PPR league.  I'm leaning Clement, but Aaron Jones intrigues me.  Especially if GB gets a large lead and has a heavy rushing script.  I know its a 3 way RBBC, but Jones looks so much better than the other 2.  Opinions appreciated

Leave yours and I'll answer

Do you think you should win or do you need some upside to win this week?  Jones is your upside play.  He has the biggest variance.  If you think you should win and need a high floor I would pick up Powell and put him in.  I think he is the safest play for touches and the highest floor of those listed. 

Personally I am playing Jones this week as I think he has a big game - but he has the biggest risk.

Thanks for the response.  Our league is based entirely on total points, So I don't care so much about the weekly win(although I do get $5 per win).

I think I'll roll with Jones too and hope he breaks out

Jman18980 said:
Thanks for the response.  Our league is based entirely on total points, So I don't care so much about the weekly win(although I do get $5 per win).

I think I'll roll with Jones too and hope he breaks out
Interesting approach.  I would probably think the best way to go about all lineup choices early is to play it safe and try and build up a solid floor of points and then take your big swings for upside as the season goes on and you see where you are lacking in the point totals. 

Users who are viewing this thread