Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ChiefD

Guys You Actively Root For to Lose

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Jim Harbaugh

Urban Meyer

Nick Saban

Bill Belichick

This a good list to start.

 

I would add:  Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jameis Winston, John Calipari

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Kansas Comet said:

This a good list to start.

 

I would add:  Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jameis Winston, John Calipari

 

Oh yeah. Calipari for sure. Actually, all three of them turds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

I hate chase utley. 

Lol why?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chase Utley for sure.  God what a stupid name. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve Spurrier

Pete Carroll

Richard Sherman

Vontaze Burfict

Ryan Braun

Yasiel Puig

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thread 

Ohio State football

 

 

 

 

Boston Red Sux 

 

 

 

Dallas Cowboys 

Everything Chicago sans Cubs 

Everything Cleveland sans Mayfield 

Longhorns 

Fake Army U (TAMU) 

Florida because it employed Urban Meyer 

USC 

Yankees 

AC Milan

Michigan State

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LeBron

Belichick

Puig

Rivers

Cam

Kobe

 

 

Edited by Drunken knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone on Duke and LeBron. 

Used to root for Romo to screw up because of this place. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Insein said:

Lol why?

I hated when he slid into Tejada. I have been a dodger fan almost my whole life. Went to game 2 of the world series in 88 which is by far my fondest sports memory. I swore i wouldnt cheer for them until he was gone. Now I hate him for not retiring and making it so I cant enjoy these good seasons. The hatred just keeps growing every time they have a special game. So like yesterday when they scored 4 in the 9th. Yeah that would have been pretty cool in 2014. 

Instead i just want to burn chase utleys capri pants. 

And like @Ilov80s said, what a stupid name. Screw that guy.

Yes, i am a weird sports fan. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vuck the Fols

Used to be Louisville too, but I grew out of that even before my sister went to school there.

Edited by hagmania

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I have some bet on them or on my fantasy team or something

Purdue (wouldn’t place myself in a situation where I root for the black and gold inbreds)

Roethlesberger

Bubba

Zeke

Brady (pure jealousy and haterness)

Bill Bellicheck (haterness)

Saban (enough with the winning all ready)

Donald (obscure golfer and volleyball player, people probably don’t know him)

Craig Kimbrel (that stupid prepitch thing he does)

Edited by The General

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Jose Mourinho, but only for the press conferences afterward.

Ooooh... Good one 

 

29 minutes ago, hagmania said:

You guys are mean to Gator. :(

:( I know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eli Manning - dang mouth breather

Matt Kucher - sketchers?!  Looks like he wants to wear his collar popped, too

Kyle Busch - punch his whiny little face 

Paul Pierce (when he played) - is he about to cry?

MLB as a whole 

Joe Buck/Chris Collingsworth - just shut up!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most dynasties. Patriots, Warriors, Alabama football, etc. are at the top of the list right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh s###, how'd I forget the biggest of them all?

Tristan Thompson. Hate that dude with a passion. Never seen such a trash-tier player talk so much s###. Dude needed Buddy Bron to cash in on big payday and now just shows up to practice and cashes in his checks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Good thread 

Ohio State football

 

 

 

 

Boston Red Sux 

 

 

 

Dallas Cowboys 

Everything Chicago sans Cubs 

Everything Cleveland sans Mayfield 

Longhorns 

Fake Army U (TAMU) 

Florida because it employed Urban Meyer 

USC 

Yankees 

AC Milan

Michigan State

That 55-19 Orange Bowl still bothering you that much? :lmao:

Let it go man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ChiefD said:

Jim Harbaugh ✔

Urban Meyer ✔

Nick Saban ✔

Bill Belechick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

I hated when he slid into Tejada. I have been a dodger fan almost my whole life. Went to game 2 of the world series in 88 which is by far my fondest sports memory. I swore i wouldnt cheer for them until he was gone. Now I hate him for not retiring and making it so I cant enjoy these good seasons. The hatred just keeps growing every time they have a special game. So like yesterday when they scored 4 in the 9th. Yeah that would have been pretty cool in 2014. 

Instead i just want to burn chase utleys capri pants. 

And like @Ilov80s said, what a stupid name. Screw that guy.

Yes, i am a weird sports fan. 

Well that's a weird hill to die on. Chase is like one of my top 5 favorite athlete's of all time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil Hellmuth

LeBron James

And i would pay the accumulated total Floyd Mayweather has charged for all his PPV scamfights to see him go up against a welterweight of the Leonard/Duran/Hearns/Hagler era

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wikkidpissah said:

And i would pay the accumulated total Floyd Mayweather has charged for all his PPV scamfights to see him go up against a welterweight of the Leonard/Duran/Hearns/Hagler era

Awesome. And I'm not into the fight game, but I respect this take.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

teams, plenty

individuals....not so much

Agree unless it's an individual sport. I don't really hate players, I just crush a lot.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockaction said:

Awesome. And I'm not into the fight game, but I respect this take.  

And it's funny because Leonard was the athlete i hated most for decades. I interviewed the entire '76 Olympic boxing team (the late great Howard Davis & Big John Tate, Spinks Bros & Sugar) for ABC Radio at their training camp in Vermont and come away reeeeally hating the candyass kid with Wheaties boxes in his eyes. Made a fortune (first time i ever bet four figs) on the Duran fight, lost most of it back (tho i avoided the 'no mas' rematch) on Hearns, Hagler etc. But i'd sorely love to see him decimate that serial abuser of women & PPV suckers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.