What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys You Actively Root For to Lose (2 Viewers)

Good thread 

Ohio State football

Boston Red Sux 

Dallas Cowboys 

Everything Chicago sans Cubs 

Everything Cleveland sans Mayfield 

Longhorns 

Fake Army U (TAMU) 

Florida because it employed Urban Meyer 

USC 

Yankees 

AC Milan

Michigan State

Insein said:
I hated when he slid into Tejada. I have been a dodger fan almost my whole life. Went to game 2 of the world series in 88 which is by far my fondest sports memory. I swore i wouldnt cheer for them until he was gone. Now I hate him for not retiring and making it so I cant enjoy these good seasons. The hatred just keeps growing every time they have a special game. So like yesterday when they scored 4 in the 9th. Yeah that would have been pretty cool in 2014. 

Instead i just want to burn chase utleys capri pants. 

And like @Ilov80s said, what a stupid name. Screw that guy.

Yes, i am a weird sports fan. 

Vuck the Fols

Used to be Louisville too, but I grew out of that even before my sister went to school there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I have some bet on them or on my fantasy team or something

Purdue (wouldn’t place myself in a situation where I root for the black and gold inbreds)

Roethlesberger

Bubba

Zeke

Brady (pure jealousy and haterness)

Bill Bellicheck (haterness)

Saban (enough with the winning all ready)

Donald (obscure golfer and volleyball player, people probably don’t know him)

Craig Kimbrel (that stupid prepitch thing he does)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli Manning - dang mouth breather

Matt Kucher - sketchers?!  Looks like he wants to wear his collar popped, too

Kyle Busch - punch his whiny little face 

Paul Pierce (when he played) - is he about to cry?

MLB as a whole 

Joe Buck/Chris Collingsworth - just shut up!

Oh s###, how'd I forget the biggest of them all?

Tristan Thompson. Hate that dude with a passion. Never seen such a trash-tier player talk so much s###. Dude needed Buddy Bron to cash in on big payday and now just shows up to practice and cashes in his checks.

Good thread 

Ohio State football

Boston Red Sux 

Dallas Cowboys 

Everything Chicago sans Cubs 

Everything Cleveland sans Mayfield 

Longhorns 

Fake Army U (TAMU) 

Florida because it employed Urban Meyer 

USC 

Yankees 

AC Milan

Michigan State
That 55-19 Orange Bowl still bothering you that much? :lmao:

Let it go man.

I hated when he slid into Tejada. I have been a dodger fan almost my whole life. Went to game 2 of the world series in 88 which is by far my fondest sports memory. I swore i wouldnt cheer for them until he was gone. Now I hate him for not retiring and making it so I cant enjoy these good seasons. The hatred just keeps growing every time they have a special game. So like yesterday when they scored 4 in the 9th. Yeah that would have been pretty cool in 2014. 

Instead i just want to burn chase utleys capri pants. 

And like @Ilov80s said, what a stupid name. Screw that guy.

Yes, i am a weird sports fan. 
Well that's a weird hill to die on. Chase is like one of my top 5 favorite athlete's of all time.

Awesome. And I'm not into the fight game, but I respect this take.  
And it's funny because Leonard was the athlete i hated most for decades. I interviewed the entire '76 Olympic boxing team (the late great Howard Davis & Big John Tate, Spinks Bros & Sugar) for ABC Radio at their training camp in Vermont and come away reeeeally hating the candyass kid with Wheaties boxes in his eyes. Made a fortune (first time i ever bet four figs) on the Duran fight, lost most of it back (tho i avoided the 'no mas' rematch) on Hearns, Hagler etc. But i'd sorely love to see him decimate that serial abuser of women & PPV suckers.

Users who are viewing this thread