What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys You Actively Root For to Lose (1 Viewer)

Some guys are listed here because we're sick of seeing them win all the time (Saban, Belichick, Brady, Lebron). Some guys are listed here because they're scumbags (Meyer, Braun, Puig, Big Ben). Just don't think Utley fits either of these categories. Guess I didn't realize there we so many Reuben Tejada fans.  :shrug:
I'm a casual Mets fan so I'm sure I'm biased, but to be fair, I can't even remember the guy (I think a Bill?) who Gronk gave the concussion to with the dirty elbow and I hold it against Gronk. No need to be a Tejada fan to recognize dirty.

And I personally wouldn't list someone like Brady just because I'm sick of his winning. I'd list him because of his pseudoscientific TB12 bs. Dude is just weird and slimy.

Ok... gattuso is retired too 

I'll go with Diego Costa...even though I love him for being a guy we all love to hate.

Any team from Minnesota.  The more heartbreaking the manner, the better.  See:  Favre, Brett - 2009 Vikings.  So really, the hope has to be the the Gophers win out until the last game so that the Badgers can go into their home stadium and shred their playoff dreams.

Aaron Rodgers because he's just a bad human being.  Used to be Tony Romo because of the ffa thread, but he seems like a genuinely nice person. 

Users who are viewing this thread