What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need advice on this trade (1 Viewer)

Jenocide

Footballguy
I got offered a trade. This is a standard league with .5 ppr. Here's what it would look like:

I give: Saquon Barkley and Davante Adams

I get: Brandin Cooks, Julian Edelman, Chris Carson, and Travis Kelce

Here's my team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff

WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Calvin Ridley, John Brown, Geronimo Allison, Golden Tate

RB: Saquon Barkley, Marshawn Lynch, Giovanni Bernard

TE: George Kittle, Tyler Eifert

Isiah Crowell is on waivers. Also available to pick up are Nyheim Hines, Alfred Morris, Marlon Mack.

Obviously, I'm already weak at RB and this would make it much worse. If Carson turns out to be the actual starter then it might be okay. But I wonder if getting two players who are on amazing offenses will pay off in the end. Please give me your thoughts?

Stay put. I don't think this trade benefits you. Really weakens your RB position and does not really upgrade your WR's. Obviously having Kelce would be nice but not at the expense of Barkley.

Thanks man. Sometimes I spin myself around in circles wondering if I'm about to make a mistake. I needed a clearer head and yeah, this was the right decision. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread