What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Running Back Hell (1 Viewer)

irchrisr

Footballguy
So Mixon, Bell and Burkehead are all out. Was able to trade a WR for Morris and Mccoy looks like he will be coming back. I have Marlon Mack and Ivory on the bench with Doug Martin and a few others on FA. Anyone with any good sleepers for a 14 man league? 

No I only have to start 2.  Hines, Jones II, I. Smith, S. Ware, Juszzyk, Turbin, Foreman, Martin are all available. 
You weren't lying about RB Hell.....I would start McCoy and Morris. Morris got hurt during practice this week and earned himself a 'Q' tag on the injury report, but I would probably still roll with him vs having to start McCoy and Ivory together. I hope your situation improves,...your RB situation is a mess  :kicksrock:

You weren't lying about RB Hell.....I would start McCoy and Morris. Morris got hurt during practice this week and earned himself a 'Q' tag on the injury report, but I would probably still roll with him vs having to start McCoy and Ivory together. I hope your situation improves,...your RB situation is a mess  :kicksrock:
Yeah, thats why I was thinking about grabbing Martin since he got bumped up to rb2 at Oakland and Beastmode is an old man. What do you think?

Yeah, thats why I was thinking about grabbing Martin since he got bumped up to rb2 at Oakland and Beastmode is an old man. What do you think?
I don't see D Martin producing much today, and even though BM is getting older,...there isn't a committee in OAK. I might pick him up off the WW in case something happens to Lynch though.

I don't see D Martin producing much today, and even though BM is getting older,...there isn't a committee in OAK. I might pick him up off the WW in case something happens to Lynch though.
Ended up surviving and some how Clements ended up on the waivers this week. My 14th rank on the waivers tells me everyone was asleep at the wheel. Ended up With Morris, Hines, Clement, Mixon, Mccoy, Mack, bell and clement.   I guess when it rains it pours just have to decide if I want to trade hines or mack.

Users who are viewing this thread