What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

At least pascal’s wager paid off in the red zone.

there is a god, say desperate fantasy owners plumbing the depths of the waiver wire.

Houston showing signs of life. Watt starting to look more like himself and Clooney having a good game too. 

Anyone needing the Texans OL to come through for them was wagering a ton this year (Watson owners, Miller owners). 

Looks like our only prayer this year is to chuck it before the rush gets there. 

Correct. That's what Peyton called him a long time ago after he had made some questionable comments.
yeah.  Unsure why that term is being applied to vinatieri

or is that an inherited title for all colts kickers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, fire Bill O’Brien now. He’s 0-3 on the season and he kicks a FG with 1:54 left to fight for the tie. What a loser.

Lol, fire Bill O’Brien now. He’s 0-3 on the season and he kicks a FG with 1:54 left to fight for the tie. What a loser.
It was 4th and 10. If he went for it and didn't make it he would have been absolutely shredded.

The playing not to lose, not to get fired mind set needs to be dead and buried. Rid the league of the Dirk Koetters and Bill O’Briens.

Feel bad about Reich. I get the mindset but you can’t do that. O’Brien deserves more criticism for the FG but is off the hook for now. Texans fans on Twitter were up in arms over O’Brien playing for the tie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I have the idea that if Pederson went for it there, we'd be celebrating his ballsy choices, and acknowledging that sometimes it doesn't work.

But because Reich hasn't built the long success chain of successful gambles, he gets crucified, deterring other young coaches from following in Doug's path...

Why do I have the idea that if Pederson went for it there, we'd be celebrating his ballsy choices, and acknowledging that sometimes it doesn't work.

But because Reich hasn't built the long success chain of successful gambles, he gets crucified, deterring other young coaches from following in Doug's path...
I think Pederson, or Belichick, or Vince Lombardi gets crucified for going for it there. It was stupid stupid call. Dumbest in years. 

I'll take because Pederson got lucky a few times , and now eagles fans think he's hall of fame worthy for 500 alex

Terrible coaching on both sides. O’Brien gutlessly kicking the FG for the tie on 4&10 from the 11 when you’re 0-3. Reich going for it on 4th down turning it over almost inside FG range when tied. Then icing a chip shot kick that the Texans kicker missed.

Users who are viewing this thread