What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R Smith - LB Bears (1 Viewer)

tfreiboth

Footballguy
I know it has only been 3 games and he missed all of training camp but should we be concerned with his below average tackle numbers.  K Young, D Leonard, F Warner are all killing it and they weren't first rounders and I don't think he has had more than 4 solos - today he has 1.

He looked unstoppable at Georgia.

Any insights?  

Thanks

Tough game to judge him on. The big lead caused the other team to throw often. Not an idea situation for LB's. My concern is with the Bears D line swallowing everything up. Not much getting to the second level. 

Six-Burgh Steelers said:
Tough game to judge him on. The big lead caused the other team to throw often. Not an idea situation for LB's. My concern is with the Bears D line swallowing everything up. Not much getting to the second level. 
True. It's killed the value of Adrian Amos at Safety to this point too.

Its been 4 games (now).  Give him a shot.  Keep him on your bench and let him develop.  He will be studly in due time. 

Cant get upset when his team blows out the other, and the other has no desire to run, to get their "franchise" QB some passes, and put in Ronald Jones.  Tackle opps just not there yesterday.  

Users who are viewing this thread