Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jerseys finest

DRAFT DFS

the weekly tourneys in DRAFT seem very exploitable and this is the first week I played it differently.  You roster 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE. 

The majority of folks seem to be just drafting down the list, loading up with studs and not really playing matchups for WR 2s or middle type RBs or QBs with high upside. 

First few weeks, spent 20 and won 20. This week I altered my lineup building and went from 20 to 50, at worst. KC keeps doing what they have been and I’ll turn it into 75 or 100. 

Competition seems amateur honestly. Gonna see what I can do over the next few weeks. But it seems quite promising

Basically, I let the rest of the draft dictate my picks. In the 6 man leagues it’s the easiest to deploy this strategy. 

I am taking my qb last.  I want my first 3 picks to be a 2 RB and 1 WR, letting my rankings dictate my picks. I’ll make my own top 10 qb list, top 20 RB and top 20 WR/TE. Depending where I’m slotted, I get one of my top 3 players at rb or wr. At that point I let the other players determine how I build my teams strengths. Picking 6, 5 RB go? I’ll take my top 2 WR. Picking 2, and A run of wr in the 2nd? I’ll go RB/RB. There are so many players at each position on the outside of top 12 rb and wr/te and soooo much outside of the top 5 qbs. 

Its far from perfect, but just what I’ve gotten after 3 weeks of using a little leftover money from the Best Ball entries I went into. 

Just did 5 $1 6 man drafts, and am just about all in on Kamara as he always fell to the end of the 1st.  4 of the 5 drafts I was either 1st or 2nd pick, so I have a bit of Gurley/Kamara and Barkley/Kamara. 

• Like 1