What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Zach Pascal, ARZ (2 Viewers)

Hoyer looked sharp when he was in the game and if I recall, he's the type of QB if you surround him with solid pieces he can operate. He's not a game changer but certainly can manage a game. I expect Hoyer to throw for 250/2TD and perhaps more. Phins will try and bottle up Mack although I don't think it will work but there isn't a receiver they are going to game plan against. 

I'm still bullish on Pascal but where I might have thought about a sneaky potential top 12 this week...I'm more in the Top 25-30 area, Solid WR3 for most owners this week, more teams on bye week forces some of this. Still think he is one of the best streaming options going this weekend...I see now he is on about 65-70% of rosters so he's not a secret either.  

Ministry of Pain said:
I’m still bullish on Pascal but where I might have thought about a sneaky potential top 12 this week...I'm more in the Top 25-30 area, Solid WR3 for most owners this week, more teams on bye week forces some of this. Still think he is one of the best streaming options going this weekend...I see now he is on about 65-70% of rosters so he's not a secret either.  
I just wanted to throw you a bone and say with C. Davis out, I just dropped Tannehill for Hoyer. So . . .

c’mon Pascal!!!!!

😉

Interesting season, fantasy-wise. Lots of surprise in the Lesean McCoy thread, for example, and Andy’s lack of a stud RB. We’re always trading studs and looking for lightning in a bottle off the ww. Winning this year may come down to who best manages their flex spot. 

Pascal looked like a juicy play, Colts seem to want to keep running the football even trailing by 10 and yet to score a point today. 

Zach Pascal caught 2-of-7 targets for 26 yards in the Colts’ Week 10 loss to the Dolphins.

Pascal made a tough 23-yard catch down the middle in the first half, but was otherwise quiet throughout the afternoon. He’ll continue to play a near every-snap role as long as both T.Y. Hilton (calf) and Parris Campbell (hand) remain sidelined, but this is still a crowded passing game with multiple TEs and RBs also involved. There’s a low floor here for everyone as long as Jacoby Brissett (knee) remains out. Treat Pascal as more of an upside WR4 next week against the Jaguars if Brissett is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach Pascal was held without a catch on one target in the Colts' Week 12 loss to the Texans.

Pascal's lone look came with three minutes remaining in the game. Passing volume wasn't there for anyone on the Colts, as coach Frank Reich dialed up 39 rushes compared to 25 pass attempts, though T.Y. Hilton's return also had a devastating effect on Pascal's usage. Barely productive even when Hilton was sidelined, Pascal's WR4 moment has come and gone ahead of next week's matchup with the Titans.

Nov 22, 2019, 12:16 AM ET

I am an idiot
Brutal.

Can't remember the last time I got a goose egg when an injury wasn't involved.

There was plenty of data for starting Pascal...which I did.

What kind of game plan was that anyway? HOU secondary is horrible and injured so let's run the ball into a wall the whole game.

You guys are still doing this? 

Le temps est un grand maître, dit-on. Le malheur est qui’il tue ses élèves

His role will continue to decrease as the Colts other WRs (namely Hilton) get healthy.  What's the status on Campbell?  Is his health improving?

Zach Pascal soaked up seven receptions for 109 yards on 10 targets Sunday in the Colts’ Week 13 loss to the Titans.

The 109 yards were a career-high, as were his seven receptions. The last man standing in Indy's injury-decimated receiving corps, Pascal enjoyed one of his largest target shares of the season (25 percent) while taking full advantage of an equally shorthanded Titans secondary. The bulk of his production (five catches for 82 yards) came after halftime. With T.Y. Hilton (calf), Chester Rogers (a knee injury prompted his early departure Sunday) and Eric Ebron (ankles) all among the Colts' walking wounded, Pascal should be a fixture in Indy's passing game for the foreseeable future. Still roaming free in over 80 percent of Yahoo leagues, Pascal should be a priority waiver add heading into next week's matchup with the Buccaneers, who came into Sunday allowing the league's second-most passing yards per game.

Oh Boy, back to Pascal?

Flex play or perhaps a fill in WR #2 in week 14.

FA waiver wire in all my 3 leagues. Picked him up in one league dropping Cap't Kirk for a little upside with TY looking iffier and iffier.

Well, sounds like Campbell is going to be good to go. Put in a full practice Wednesday. Pascal a somewhat less attractive option now.

Zach Pascal caught 5-of-9 targets for 74 yards and a touchdown in the Colts’ Week 14 loss to the Buccaneers.

Pascal scored from 12 yards out on a well-throw flag route and also converted the ensuing two-point conversion. He’s worked as the offense’s clear-cut No. 1 WR with T.Y. Hilton (calf) sidelined. There’s a bit of a low floor here as long as the Colts continue to feature Marlon Mack and the run game, but next week’s matchup against the Saints should force Jacoby Brissett to drop back plenty. Treat Pascal as an upside WR3 with a likely shadow date with Marshon Lattimore on the horizon.

With Chark most likely gone for the season, Fuller not looking good and my AJ Green season-long-****-punch experiment going poorly I need to pair Tyreek with SOMEONE!  He Pascal seems to have turned it on as of late.  I've not watched at all-are these last couple of games outliers or is he legit?  Saints game should be a shootout, so I expect he should get a lot of looks.

well, he decided to keep him in over the likes of anthony miller, chris conley, after missing aj brown on waivers.

better come through tomorrow night, friend.  i believe!

Looking like TY is going to play.  Does that pull Marshon Lattimore off of coverage on Pascal?  He's obviously flourished the last two weeks w/out TY, just wondering if Hilton's return is a net positive or negative for him tonight.  

Looking like TY is going to play.  Does that pull Marshon Lattimore off of coverage on Pascal?  He's obviously flourished the last two weeks w/out TY, just wondering if Hilton's return is a net positive or negative for him tonight.  
yeah, this is something that i was wondering.  if TY plays and is hobbled, maybe he is more of a decoy and that helps him.

I need all the help I can get to pull this off tonight, so I really hope this works out.

Users who are viewing this thread