What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Presidential alert texts (1 Viewer)

Everyone with a compatible phone got was supposed to get one unless you opted out ahead of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's that bad. It is just an update of previous systems. If it had been done 2 years ago, it would be a non-issue.

If it at any point it saves any lives, helps with an AMBER, or anything of that nature, it is great.

FTR, I am not a 45 supporter in any way.

FTR, I am not a 45 supporter in any way.
:lol:

its ok if you are or aren’t. 
I know, just trying to say that I am not a red MAGA-hat wearing person, screaming that everything he does is great. In fact I am about 180 from that, just a bit surprised that people look at the nature of who is doing something, rather than the thing itself.

Annoyance of politics!

It's like an Amber Alert, with the notification that someone has abducted my country
A botched joke

botch

bäCH/

verb

INFORMAL

past tense: botched; past participle: botched

carry out (a task) badly or carelessly.

"the ability to take on any task without botching it"

synonyms:bungle, mismanage, mishandle

I'm just curious.  What possible reason would there be to need to notify the entire country of something? 

Other than zombies.

This is the 4th test. The system was created by the Bush administration.

The "Presidential Text" level was signed into law by Obama.

I love how people are reacting like Trump is personally violating their lives with this thing.
Yep. Saw it and it didn't phase me at all, which then worried me. But it wasn't the executive source. It was the power of it.  

This is the 4th test. The system was created by the Bush administration.

The "Presidential Text" level was signed into law by Obama.

I love how people are reacting like Trump is personally violating their lives with this thing.
The fact that this text produced below makes it all worthwhile for me :shrug:

Best thing I've read on FBG since I was alerted to scoop James Conner in the 12th round. 

"In less than two years in office, I have already sent more text alerts than even Abraham Lincoln, one of the greatest presidents of all time."

If you got the instructions, don't forget that you're not supposed to say anything to the liberals. Also, if you're having problems finding the duck tape or contractor trash bags, Home Depot still has plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread