What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Barron (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
If he was undrafted or dropped in your league, run and pick him up.

Mark Barron - LB -  Rams

Rams ILB Mark Barron (ankle) is expected to make his season debut in Week 5.

The Rams never publicly revealed the extent of Barron's injury, but it was likely a high ankle sprain. Coach Sean McVay did hint Wednesday that Barron will be eased back in, likely not playing a full complement of snaps. In Barron's absence, the Rams have been leaky in run defense and tight end coverage.

As a dynasty owner of both him and littleton I wonder what barrons return will do to little tons production. I honestly dont know if Barron will steal snaps from him in anyway. Anyone have any insight on this?

Yeah when I had two 8 point games on the bench. Not great but man when the guy you are playing has his best week of the year by 35 points, lol anything would help. 

And another dud week.  What gives?  Still injured?
Maybe he's just not that good.  Maybe it's the scheme.  Maybe the Rams are kicking the crap out of opponents, forcing them to pass more, and Barron isn't being helped by that.    I'd be curious to hear from anyone who has a perspective....

He's not 100% and probably won't be for the rest of the season, I mean the guy was supposed to be ready for training camp but he didn't play 'til October.

Definitely reasonable to assume he's still working into "football shape" after missing so much time. Another team I haven't seen much of this year so purely conjecture...

Maybe he's just not that good.  Maybe it's the scheme.  Maybe the Rams are kicking the crap out of opponents, forcing them to pass more, and Barron isn't being helped by that.    I'd be curious to hear from anyone who has a perspective....
None of that is affecting Littleton so ...

Users who are viewing this thread