Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Sauce Guy

Mark Barron

If he was undrafted or dropped in your league, run and pick him up.

Mark Barron - LB -  Rams

Rams ILB Mark Barron (ankle) is expected to make his season debut in Week 5.

The Rams never publicly revealed the extent of Barron's injury, but it was likely a high ankle sprain. Coach Sean McVay did hint Wednesday that Barron will be eased back in, likely not playing a full complement of snaps. In Barron's absence, the Rams have been leaky in run defense and tight end coverage.

• Like 1

As a dynasty owner of both him and littleton I wonder what barrons return will do to little tons production. I honestly dont know if Barron will steal snaps from him in anyway. Anyone have any insight on this?

43 minutes ago, bmsarvis said:

As a dynasty owner of both him and littleton I wonder what barrons return will do to little tons production. I honestly dont know if Barron will steal snaps from him in anyway. Anyone have any insight on this?

I would think Littleton's snaps should be fine, Barron's return should result in less snaps for Ramik Wilson. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, The Claymaker said:

Not sure what happened, but his sucky 1 assist game really hurt. 

Especially when combined with Melvin Ingram's 1 assist and D Lawrence's 1 assist.  Darn near the same case with C Kirksey till the very end of that game, too.

8 hours ago, The Claymaker said:

Not sure what happened, but his sucky 1 assist game really hurt. 

Barron didn't play much (presumably) because of the cold weather in Denver affecting his achilles...

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/11/nfl-los-angeles-rams-sean-mcvay-mark-barron-snow/

Edited by PhantomJB

3 hours ago, matttyl said:

And another dud week.  What gives?  Still injured?

Maybe he's just not that good.  Maybe it's the scheme.  Maybe the Rams are kicking the crap out of opponents, forcing them to pass more, and Barron isn't being helped by that.    I'd be curious to hear from anyone who has a perspective....

He's not 100% and probably won't be for the rest of the season, I mean the guy was supposed to be ready for training camp but he didn't play 'til October.

Definitely reasonable to assume he's still working into "football shape" after missing so much time. Another team I haven't seen much of this year so purely conjecture...

18 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Maybe he's just not that good.  Maybe it's the scheme.  Maybe the Rams are kicking the crap out of opponents, forcing them to pass more, and Barron isn't being helped by that.    I'd be curious to hear from anyone who has a perspective....

None of that is affecting Littleton so ...

• Like 1