What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Get Brees, Miller & Arob give Bortles, Lindsay & Juju (1 Viewer)

Vneck

Footballguy
I'm currently ranked two in my league and have nice WR depth.  My QB situation wasn't great and got worse when i lost Garoppolo.

Trying to make a move for Brees.  What do you think?  I think i get a big improvement at QB and can make up the loss at WR.  

.5 PPR.  Start  2QBs / 2RB / 2WR / 1 TE / 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) / 1 PK / 1 DST.

Current roster as follows:

QB: Bortles; Luck; Beathard

RB: Gordon; Lynch; Ajayi ; Breida, Lindsay ; Gio Bernard

WR: K.Allen; Thielen; Juju ;Tate; Crabtree

TE: Ertz

I'm currently ranked two in my league and have nice WR depth.  My QB situation wasn't great and got worse when i lost Garoppolo.

Trying to make a move for Brees.  What do you think?  I think i get a big improvement at QB and can make up the loss at WR.  

.5 PPR.  Start  2QBs / 2RB / 2WR / 1 TE / 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) / 1 PK / 1 DST.

Current roster as follows:

QB: Bortles; Luck; Beathard

RB: Gordon; Lynch; Ajayi ; Breida, Lindsay ; Gio Bernard

WR: K.Allen; Thielen; Juju ;Tate; Crabtree

TE: Ertz
By the way, redraft league; 10 teams.

I like that move and you still have a lot of flexibility between your remaining RBs and WRs in that flex spot. I would have some pause with Ingram returning not knowing if the Saints will be as pass happy as they've been or if they'll move to a more balanced attack with Ingram back and wanting to run a bit more. Luck is such a volume passer that you'll get almost 300 yds. every week but Brees has a higher TD ceiling. All that being said, I would make the move.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/771063-just-offered-leonard-fournettedo-i-accept-this-trade-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:
Given your deoth you can do it although I would hate giving up Lindsay and JuJu, at a minimum see if he'll take Tate instead of JuJu, and I would also give him Breida instead of Lindsay. Both Breida and Tate are sell high guys right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread