What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TNF: Patriots Vs Colts (1 Viewer)

So how many secondary guys are out for the colts?  I wasnt starting edelman week 1 back but  am reconsidering it. 

Moore and Wilson, who I believe are 2 of the colts top 3 corners, but I’m not super familiar with the colts depth chart. 
also saw this on the news blogger:   Indianapolis Colts LB Darius Leonard (ankle) and CB Nate Hairston (ankle) are not expected to play in the team's Week 5 game even though both are active     seems like Indy has so many players hurt they couldnt inactive all of them.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked at the depth chart.....  3 top  CBs are all out/not playing......  screw  bringing him along slowly,  welcome back Eddelman !!!!  Brady is about to have a field day.  

Theoretically, with injuries to Indy’s LB corps, this should be the Sony Michael “holy crap the Patriots have a 150+ yard RB?!?” game.

Realistically it will be the “hey, did ya see Tom Brady throw for 700 yards on TNF?!?” game. 

also saw this on the news blogger:   Indianapolis Colts LB Darius Leonard (ankle) and CB Nate Hairston (ankle) are not expected to play in the team's Week 5 game even though both are active     seems like Indy has so many players hurt they couldnt inactive all of them.  
Big night for Anthony Walker in IDP

Pretty sure Julian Edelman is going make up the 4 weeks of game stats he missed tonight.  And I’m playing against him 

I'm holding my breath.  I vetoed a trade today, completely against my own interests - Edelman for Le'Veon Bell.  I am playing the Edelman owner tonight, and will play the current Bell owner in week 8, which is the first game after the Steelers Bye, aka the week Bell is expected back.

Then I get grief for being an overbearing commish.  So I say fine, submit it again and I'll approve it.  But they changed their minds.

I'm holding my breath.  I vetoed a trade today, completely against my own interests - Edelman for Le'Veon Bell.  I am playing the Edelman owner tonight, and will play the current Bell owner in week 8, which is the first game after the Steelers Bye, aka the week Bell is expected back.

Then I get grief for being an overbearing commish.  So I say fine, submit it again and I'll approve it.  But they changed their minds.
Can't see why anyone would veto that.  The two players have absolutely identical points per game this season.

:P

I'm going to go ahead and assume that if a player is slowly tumbling backwards that his forward progress has been stopped. 

They were right.

So nfl.com's gamecenter used to be info-dense.  You could see offensive and defensive stats for both teams, and a full play-by-play on the side, along with a graphic showing field position, score, time outs, clock, etc.  Everything you could reasonably want in a fairly compact screen.

Like everything else in the mobile age, it has apparently become necessary to ruin a perfectly functioning product in order to add giant text boxes and pointless graphic popups.

So in addition to not having the full play by play without scrolling forever, you can't even see the defensive stats of the team currently holding the ball, nor the defensive stats of the team playing defense.  This is better why?

Why change what ain't broke.

Hard delete this.

Users who are viewing this thread