What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS RB2, WR3 and Flex - PPR (1 Viewer)

notoriousbill

Footballguy
1 Pt/Rec (PPR), 1 pt/10 yds rush/rec, 6 pts TD, -2 Fumble; starting lineup 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 T, 1 K and 1 Def

I went against a team that started Brady, Michel, J. Gordon, Ebron and Gostkowski and I find myseld down 108-0.

My starters are Newton, Gurley, JuJu, Kupp, Butker and LAR Def  - Need RB2, WR3, TE and Flex

My available option for RB2, WR3, TE and Flex are:

RB2/Flex:  Dalvin Cook/Lat Murray, Dion Lewis or Royce Freeman

WR3/Flex:  Aglohor, Enunwa, Larry Fitz, 

TE/Flex:  Jordan Reed and Rudolph

Flex:  Rudolph, Lewis or Algholor

Leaning towards Lewis at RB2, Agholor at WR3 and Reed at TE.  Considered Rudolph at Flex as well.

Not sure what I do can overcome the deficit but need to try to put something together.

TIA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would favor Freeman over lewis. The chiefs defense is just awful, and should open running lanes for both freeman and lindsay. The Titans are going up agains the Bills, should crush them, and give the ball the Henry to run down the clock. I see Freeman as having the higher ceiling. 

I see Enunwas ceiling this week as higher than agholors. Agree on Reed over Rudolph. 

I would favor Freeman over lewis. The chiefs defense is just awful, and should open running lanes for both freeman and lindsay. The Titans are going up agains the Bills, should crush them, and give the ball the Henry to run down the clock. I see Freeman as having the higher ceiling. 

I see Enunwas ceiling this week as higher than agholors. Agree on Reed over Rudolph. 
Thanks.  What do you think for Flex Algholor, Lewis or Rudolph?

I think your highest ceiling is

freeman

enunwa

reed

cook

i like Rudolph, but I don’t know that he has much of a chance of a monster game.  Eagles will be more susceptible to thielen and diggs.  Of course, they could bottle up the run game, but they haven’t been as good as last year overall.

Users who are viewing this thread