What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

This is in no way trying to get special circumstances but considering I'm not the only one with an issue anyway with line ups anyway the commish can set a line up for the week for a team? Don't think in anyway at the least it's fair for one team to get free wins on dead line up and no one else gets that chance. Or put in the stats manually? My Football league had a dead line do to a guy going rogue and sabotaging his line up. Commish ended up putting the guys best players for that week back on after the games and adjusted scoring. Just a suggestion. No big deal and I'm not trying to cause an issue the first week here. If the rest of the league is ok with it or not ok with it. 
I looked into this, since it's the first week and people didn't have much time to set their lineups. Unfortunately, Yahoo doesn't give me the ability to change your lineup during the week or retroactively alter your score. I can only edit your lineup for next week, which doesn't help you much.

I looked into this, since it's the first week and people didn't have much time to set their lineups. Unfortunately, Yahoo doesn't give me the ability to change your lineup during the week or retroactively alter your score. I can only edit your lineup for next week, which doesn't help you much.
dam thanks for looking into it at least 

I don't know how others feel, but if these dummies who couldn't get it in in time want to post their lineups here today and then manually tabulate their scores, I am ok with retroactively entering them if caustic can somehow figure something out.

I don't know how others feel, but if these dummies who couldn't get it in in time want to post their lineups here today and then manually tabulate their scores, I am ok with retroactively entering them if caustic can somehow figure something out.
I am too.  Especially since I'm already down 40-0.  

I'm fine plus there wouldn't be much argument of who I'm starting since I have like 3 guys out with injury anyway

I'm fine plus there wouldn't be much argument of who I'm starting since I have like 3 guys out with injury anyway
So, post your lineup already

DJackson10 said:
I was getting around to that last night then was felling pretty sick. 

PG: Lowry

SG Doncic

SF Tatum

PF Durant

F Hezonja

C Horford

C Olynk 

UTL Reddick

UTL Heild
You left out the G cuz the G ain't in ya

DJackson10 said:
I was getting around to that last night then was felling pretty sick. 

PG: Lowry

SG Doncic

G Clarkson

SF Tatum

PF Durant

F Hezonja

C Horford

C Olynk 

UTL Reddick

UTL Heild
Duh Forgot the G

nice, easy win to start the season.

too bad i couldn't play an opponent who didn't fill out a lineup.
Got smoked this week because I had all of my top picks play only 2 games and one of them didn't play at all because his girl had a baby.

This week I'm at full strength and most of my studs have 4 games.  :boxing:

I get that lineups are locked at a certain time, and once locked, can't be updated/edited until following week.  But is there any way to make FA pickups available same day?  I just made a pickup today and can't put him in until next Monday....  weak sauce. 

I get that lineups are locked at a certain time, and once locked, can't be updated/edited until following week.  But is there any way to make FA pickups available same day?  I just made a pickup today and can't put him in until next Monday....  weak sauce. 
I looked into this and it doesn't look like there's a way for me to change it. Acquisitions have to be made before 11:59PT on Sunday in order to place them in Monday's lineup.

?

Just lost by about a point after having my guards miss 6 games this week due to injury.  Also made a couple of bad decisions with sit/start.  Clearly my skills at fantasy football have transferred straight to this fantasy basketball league.

?

Just lost by about a point after having my guards miss 6 games this week due to injury.  Also made a couple of bad decisions with sit/start.  Clearly my skills at fantasy football have transferred straight to this fantasy basketball league.
same, lost 8915 to 892.4  :kicksrock:

Good time to be facing Klay and Whiteside. :lmao:  Expecting Harrison Barnes to save me any minute now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good sign when it is Thursday and your top two draft picks have zero points for the week.  :kicksrock:

After two good weeks, my team is crapping the bed this week. 

First Booker gets shut down for the week due to a tweaked hammy, then Taurean Prince rolls his ankle mid game and will miss multiple weeks, then DSmith Jr misses a game with a sprained wrist and now Gobert gets ejected like 5 minutes into the game tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how free agent adds are supposed to work. I just picked someone up to replace Millsap, but the player won't actually be on my team until next week? When is the latest I can pick someone up and still play him that week?

I don't understand how free agent adds are supposed to work. I just picked someone up to replace Millsap, but the player won't actually be on my team until next week? When is the latest I can pick someone up and still play him that week?
yeah, i got fooled on that a few weeks ago.

After two good weeks, my team is crapping the bed this week. 

First Booker gets shut down for the week due to a tweaked hammy, then Taurean Prince rolls his ankle mid game and will miss multiple weeks, then DSmith Jr misses a game with a sprained wrist and now Gobert gets ejected like 5 minutes into the game tonight.
After getting crushed last week, last night starts the week in similar fashion.  Giannis unexpectedly sits for a sore neck, DSmith Jr is out another game and then I have 3 of my backups who I have to start due to all of the injuries put up their worst stat lines in a month.  Stellar run I'm on here.

I believe you have to pick them up by midnight on Sunday.

well of course Nurkic's 88 point night would happen against me.  

why am i the only who bad things happen to?

also not fair to have 2 managers.  they should split the points in half.

My goodness, I cannot keep my roster healthy. I have seven guys missing games this week, two of whom I actually started.

Users who are viewing this thread