What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (3 Viewers)

Who is Puppy Dog Pals? That’s a good offer but I wouldn’t be able to look at my Westbrook poster in the eyes while pleasuring myself if I traded him for Embiid. 

Got my days mixed up - I’ll be rolling with a one-kneed Victor Oladipo and a nine-fingered Spencer Dinwiddie for another week now. :bag:  

Legitimately hope whomever was taken right after him makes Mike Trout look like Dig Dug if Dig Dug was a real person and played baseball, because he would not be very good.

Maybe I am missing this, but what is the tiebreaker for making the playoffs?  H2H matchup or total points?
Should be total points. I can't actually find a specific answer anywhere on the site, but the top 6 teams in the standings get selected to the playoffs and ties in the league standings are broken with total points. 

Modogg (through me, since his Teamstake account wasn't working), you, bananafish, Tobias, msudaisy, Juxt, and Larry. Once the NBA season ends, Teamstake will allow me to propose payouts which will have to be approved by a majority of the paid participants. I'll send out a mass PM when the time comes. 

Modogg (through me, since his Teamstake account wasn't working), you, bananafish, Tobias, msudaisy, Juxt, and Larry. Once the NBA season ends, Teamstake will allow me to propose payouts which will have to be approved by a majority of the paid participants. I'll send out a mass PM when the time comes. 
Feel like I should get the 2nd place money. My team ate some real ### last week but at least I'm setting my lineup.

Feel like I should get the 2nd place money. My team ate some real ### last week but at least I'm setting my lineup.
Playoffs are for bragging rights only while payouts are based on total points, so you'll be getting the first place money. msudaisy is just allowed to make fun of you.

This didn't seem to get settled before league #1 dissolved - I'd say most people favored a $50 buy-in, but a few did not. I'm open for suggestions, but I think an optional $50/team pool would be good solution - among participants, winnings would be allocated based on total points. Something like

1st place: 42%

2nd place: 22%

3rd place: 12%

Weekly high score (24 weeks): 1%

The league playoffs would be for bragging rights and making fun of each other in the main thread. So those who want to play with some stakes have something to play for, and those who are in it for the glory can do that too. 

Oh wait, I still could have been improving my total points standing? Why the #### do we have the playoffs?  And why the #### do we do head to head?

nyet. you don't have another franchise tanking your top player because they are beyond inept. it is funny to think about, that Anthony Davis didn't really do anything wrong (unless he was pushing the storylines in the media). all the dude did was request a trade to his organization.

nyet. you don't have another franchise tanking your top player because they are beyond inept. it is funny to think about, that Anthony Davis didn't really do anything wrong (unless he was pushing the storylines in the media). all the dude did was request a trade to his organization.
Dealt with some "load management" last week that cost me a bushel of points. :rolleyes:

Hey folks, thanks for a great season and congrats to @msudaisy26 for winning the playoff bracket!  :thumbup:  I've calculated payouts for those who have participated in the $50 pool. The payout percentages are:

1st place: 43%

2nd place: 24%

3rd place: 13%

Weekly high score: 1% x 20 weeks

You might notice that this is slightly different from what I posted originally - I accidentally included the playoffs in the week count (should be 21 instead of 24), and Yahoo combined weeks 18 & 19 due to the all-star break. That left us with only 20 weeks, so the remaining 4% was distributed to the top 3 teams.

Here's a full breakdown of how things went, feel free to check my work and notify me of any errors you find:

AMONG POOL PARTICIPANTS:

HIGHEST TOTAL POINTS:

1. Good Posting Judge

2. TobiasFunke

3. msudaisy26

WEEKLY HIGH SCORES:

Week 1: Good Posting Judge 

Week 2: Good Posting Judge

Week 3: Good Posting Judge

Week 4: Juxtatarot

Week 5: modogg

Week 6: Good Posting Judge

Week 7: TobiasFunke

Week 8: TobiasFunke

Week 9: Good Posting Judge

Week 10: modogg

Week 11: Good Posting Judge

Week 12: Good Posting Judge

Week 13: Good Posting Judge

Week 14: Good Posting Judge

Week 15: Good Posting Judge

Week 16: Good Posting Judge

Week 17: Good Posting Judge

Weeks 18 & 19: Good Posting Judge

Week 20: Good Posting Judge

Week 21: msudaisy26
IN CONCLUSION...

@Good Posting Judge: 1st place total points (43%) + Weekly high score x 14 (14%) = 57% * $350 = $199.50

@TobiasFunke: 2nd place total points (24%) + Weekly high score x 2 (2%) = 26% * $350 = $91

@msudaisy26: 3rd place total points (13%) + Weekly high score x 1 (1%) = 14% * $350 = $49

@modogg: Weekly high score x 2 (2%) = 2% * $350 = $7*

@Juxtatarot: Weekly high score x 1 (1%) = 1% * $350 = $3.50

* - As you'll see on the teamstake page, I paid for modogg since his account wouldn't work. The $7 will be sent to me and forwarded to modogg.

Once the NBA regular season ends, Teamstake will allow me to officially allocate these winnings. A majority of pool participants will have to approve the payouts.

Also going to tag @Moe. in here so he can see the winners and send his money accordingly.

Hey folks, thanks for a great season and congrats to @msudaisy26 for winning the playoff bracket!  :thumbup:  I've calculated payouts for those who have participated in the $50 pool. The payout percentages are:

1st place: 43%

2nd place: 24%

3rd place: 13%

Weekly high score: 1% x 20 weeks

You might notice that this is slightly different from what I posted originally - I accidentally included the playoffs in the week count (should be 21 instead of 24), and Yahoo combined weeks 18 & 19 due to the all-star break. That left us with only 20 weeks, so the remaining 4% was distributed to the top 3 teams.

Here's a full breakdown of how things went, feel free to check my work and notify me of any errors you find:

Hide contents
AMONG POOL PARTICIPANTS:

HIGHEST TOTAL POINTS:

1. Good Posting Judge

2. TobiasFunke

3. msudaisy26

WEEKLY HIGH SCORES:

Week 1: Good Posting Judge 

Week 2: Good Posting Judge

Week 3: Good Posting Judge

Week 4: Juxtatarot

Week 5: modogg

Week 6: Good Posting Judge

Week 7: TobiasFunke

Week 8: TobiasFunke

Week 9: Good Posting Judge

Week 10: modogg

Week 11: Good Posting Judge

Week 12: Good Posting Judge

Week 13: Good Posting Judge

Week 14: Good Posting Judge

Week 15: Good Posting Judge

Week 16: Good Posting Judge

Week 17: Good Posting Judge

Weeks 18 & 19: Good Posting Judge

Week 20: Good Posting Judge

Week 21: msudaisy26
IN CONCLUSION...

@Good Posting Judge: 1st place total points (43%) + Weekly high score x 14 (14%) = 57% * $350 = $199.50

@TobiasFunke: 2nd place total points (24%) + Weekly high score x 2 (2%) = 26% * $350 = $91

@msudaisy26: 3rd place total points (13%) + Weekly high score x 1 (1%) = 14% * $350 = $49

@modogg: Weekly high score x 2 (2%) = 2% * $350 = $7*

@Juxtatarot: Weekly high score x 1 (1%) = 1% * $350 = $3.50

* - As you'll see on the teamstake page, I paid for modogg since his account wouldn't work. The $7 will be sent to me and forwarded to modogg.

Once the NBA regular season ends, Teamstake will allow me to officially allocate these winnings. A majority of pool participants will have to approve the payouts.

Also going to tag @Moe. in here so he can see the winners and send his money accordingly.
How we lookin' here.

Users who are viewing this thread