What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

1.09 Ben Simmons

even though he is kind of aloof and doesn’t have a crazy Dundee accent, he did bang a Kardashian, so that’s gotta count for something.  And he will rock out with his #### out in this format and stuff the stat sheets.

Long Ball Larry said:
1.09 Ben Simmons

even though he is kind of aloof and doesn’t have a crazy Dundee accent, he did bang a Kardashian, so that’s gotta count for something.  And he will rock out with his #### out in this format and stuff the stat sheets.
:middle finger:

Where is the league setup at now?  The original Yahoo is deleted.

ETA:  OK, just read up on things...someone send me the link, I cleaned out a bunch of PMs.  Pissed about wikkid getting run off for whatever reason.  Are we still doing this?  This thing looks to have stalled out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the league setup at now?  The original Yahoo is deleted.

ETA:  OK, just read up on things...someone send me the link, I cleaned out a bunch of PMs.  Pissed about wikkid getting run off for whatever reason.  Are we still doing this?  This thing looks to have stalled out.
PM sent (also sent the link to @msudaisy26). 

We're still doing this, but it's been a slow go. :lol:  I think we still have a couple people who don't know we're drafting yet - looks like @Wu-banger hasn't been on since Friday. Hopefully it'll speed up once everyone's on the same page.

Also - there are currently 9/14 members enrolled in the Yahoo league. Jayrod and msudaisy makes 11, so there are still three others who need to join yet. Once we get done with the draft without everything crashing and burning, I'll set up the pool for those who are interested.

I joined the league.

We need to get moving in here. Are all participants present and accounted for? We should impose a clock starting tomorrow. 
Yup.  Now that I'm actually in the loop, I've got my draft list ready. 

Let's burn this candle!

Skipped until they show up and pick imo.

That is probably too early for people on the West Coast. We can make it 9am-11pm local time, I think we pretty much know where everyone in the league is located with a few exceptions.

I am central time zone. 

11 is pretty late too, I'm sure they are some normal people in the league who go to bed early. I would propose making the clock 8am - 8pm local time for everyone, but @caustic just make a decision and let's go with it, we have over-complicated this bad boy enough. 

11 is pretty late too, I'm sure they are some normal people in the league who go to bed early. I would propose making the clock 8am - 8pm local time for everyone, but @caustic just make a decision and let's go with it, we have over-complicated this bad boy enough. 
With a two hour clock you would need to come up before 9:00 pm in order to miss out though.

I joined the league.

We need to get moving in here. Are all participants present and accounted for? We should impose a clock starting tomorrow. 
I think we’re only missing Wu-Banger at this point. He logged out 30 minutes before the draft started on Friday.

I can jump in  and draft a bunch  Cuse guys if you need someone.

Pros: timely picks

Cons: I’m not paying money for this traveshamockery

I’m good with 8-8 local time, let’s go with that. Eastern time zone for me.

I’m in favor of autopicking the next ranked player - I should be on here enough to police the timer, but if someone catches it before I do, feel free to make the autopick and @ the next team up. Here’s Yahoo’s player rankings: https://sports.yahoo.com/yahoos-2018-fantasy-basketball-top-200-rankings-earns-top-spot-172825637.html
So starting tomorrow morning?

What about Wu's pick now?

PM sent (also sent the link to @msudaisy26). 

We're still doing this, but it's been a slow go. :lol:  I think we still have a couple people who don't know we're drafting yet - looks like @Wu-banger hasn't been on since Friday. Hopefully it'll speed up once everyone's on the same page.
Had a packed weekend and just jumped on ... had no idea this started and was back on.

Users who are viewing this thread