What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

Had a packed weekend and just jumped on ... had no idea this started and was back on.
No biggie, good to have you back.  :thumbup:

Last I checked I had the #2 pick. ... reroll really bent me over.
Should’ve been clearer on that, my bad - I assigned your team #2 for the dice roll, and #2 came up 13th hence your position here.

2.2 Klaw Leonard 

@caustic is on the clock
2.03 Paul George OKC SG/SF

@Good Posting Judge is up!

I texted dummy but he's not responding so we'll go with Kemba Walker.  I can't imagine him being upset at us taking his own personal Jesus.

When does the clock start? It depends on the time zone of the drafter?

I'm PST for what it's worth (yet here I am).

Also PMs work better at getting people in here because they get an email, not just a FBG notification. I PM'd Bob.
Good idea. Bob is on the west coast, so his timer won’t start for an hour.

A possible issue is, for instance, when Towns' tears his ACL, Towns' owner logically would probably decide to opt out.

Imo, we need to #### or get off the pot right now, moneywise.
That makes sense - I’ll set up the pool tonight. I was worried about the league dissolving at first when we were moving at turtle speed, and didn’t want to collect $ in case things fell apart. Figured that would be a hassle with leaguesafe. Now that everyone’s on board and we’re moving at coked up turtle speed, I think it should be safe to proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes sense - I’ll set up the pool tonight. I was worried about the league dissolving at first when we were moving at turtle speed, and didn’t want to collect $ in case things fell apart. Figured that would be a hassle with leaguesafe. Now that everyone’s on board and we’re moving at coked up turtle speed, I think it should be safe to proceed.
I think the turtle needs another bump.

If you want to participate in the optional $50 pool, follow this link: https://teamstake.com/league/league_detail/10/0/1500/update

Used teamstake since it doesn't have the fees that Leaguesafe does. A majority of owners will have to approve my proposed payouts at the end of the season - I did this to ensure you that I'm not running off with the money, especially since I'm not participating in the pool. 

1st place (most points): 42%

2nd place: 22%

3rd place: 12%

Weekly high score (24 weeks): 1%

Users who are viewing this thread