What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

we could make a little run here if modogg makes an appearance

I don't have my email address tied to FBG, so PMs are no different than notifications for me, but I am going to put my mobile number on the spreadsheet, if I am not around and OTC feel free to text me

Who wants to take a list for my next pick? I will be on for another 30 minutes or so, but then pretty unavailable the rest of the night.

If anyone else wants to make a pre-draft list, feel free to PM me and I’ll autopick for you based on your list. 

So how loud will the sound from @modogg 's head exploding be when he gets a Celtic (next on yahoo list) added to his team instead of the Sixer he wants.

Now the question will be - do I let him have him anyway in the third round. :unsure:  

So how loud will the sound from @modogg 's head exploding be when he gets a Celtic (next on yahoo list) added to his team instead of the Sixer he wants.

Now the question will be - do I let him have him anyway in the third round. :unsure:  
If you know who he wants, might as well give him to him.

AUTOPICK (timer expired) 2.13: @modogg selects Kyrie Irving, BOS PG/SG

AUTOPICK (based on pre-draft list) 2.14: @Dr. Octopus selects DeMar DeRozan, SAS SG/SF

AUTOPICK (based on pre-draft list) 3.01: @Dr. Octopus selects Kevin Love, CLE PF/C

That leaves @modogg back on the clock with a fresh two hours for 3.02.

AUTOPICK: DJackson10 selects Chris Paul, HOU PG

@TobiasFunke is OTC.
Dam I can’t stand this whiney ### either. For some reason I’m not getting the PM email notification and just saw the notification when I looked on the phone. What sucks for me is I wouldn’t have know about me picking because I don’t have access to a computer at my job and if I take my phone out I can be automatically fired. What’s worse is I totally forgot to check in here on my lunch but totally forgot but it’s a moot point as my time already had expired. Is there a way I can pm someone a few picks in case I can’t make them? Also anyone have the draft spread sheet link? I can’t find it

either way CP3 is on the trade block 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam I can’t stand this whiney ### either. For some reason I’m not getting the PM email notification and just saw the notification when I looked on the phone. What sucks for me is I wouldn’t have know about me picking because I don’t have access to a computer at my job and if I take my phone out I can be automatically fired. What’s worse is I totally forgot to check in here on my lunch but totally forgot but it’s a moot point as my time already had expired. Is there a way I can pm someone a few picks in case I can’t make them? Also anyone have the draft spread sheet link? I can’t find it
No worries, you can PM me your pre-draft lists for your future picks. Here’s the spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14TUBr9etgoR-N9EeAKlz5lCUBAh5jD6GjRO9zLIUg2Q

either way CP3 is on the trade block 
I have a 8th round pick that has your name all over it. 

Thanks I'm gonna see why I didn't get the email for the PM. I always get those just not that one. Is there anyway we can put the guys drafted on the team they were selected as well? If it's a huge chore don't worry about it. 
At the bottom of the spreadsheet, there are tabs with each user’s name on them - you can click on yours to see what your team currently looks like. Once we’re finished up I’ll enter all the picks into Yahoo and it’ll be much easier from there.

wow, woah. do we have who was drafted up anywhere?

founbd, give me 25 minutes if i am still up anywhere. if not i am up for any trades

Last edited by a moderator:
At the bottom of the spreadsheet, there are tabs with each user’s name on them - you can click on yours to see what your team currently looks like. Once we’re finished up I’ll enter all the picks into Yahoo and it’ll be much easier from there.
It was more meant on the yahoo site as I was going by rankings. But thanks for that info as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread