What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fournette trade talks. What do you think? (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
I am trying to move him in PPR dynasty.

I was offered Breida & Kerryon or Kerryon & A. Collins for him. Then it was M. Evans & Kerryon for Fournette & Juju. RB is my weak spot in this league. He also owns Chubb & I would much prefer to work him into a deal over Breida or Collins.

What does FBG say/suggest? I'll post both rosters below. I won the league last year & am 3-1 so far this year. Deep bench league so the ww is normally useless.

His roster:

QB: Tannehill, Mariota
RB: Collins, Chubb, Zeke, Kerryon, Breida
WR: C. Davis, Evans, Godwin, M. Jones, Parker, Watkins,
TE: Everett, HH & Ebron

My team:

QB: Stafford
RB: Henry, Ingram, Fournette, Ware, Richard, Smallwood, Murphy
WR: K. Allen, Adams, AJG, Juju, Kupp, E. Sanders, Doctson, CHark, Pascal, Treadwell
TE: Gronk, Goedert, J. Smith, Vannett. J. Cook

Fournette is a stud (when healthy).  I would do Chubb and Kerryon for Fournette but not any of the offers you listed.  Don't just give him away 

I'd probably just hang onto Fournette but if you do a trade l would do Breida and Kerryon so you have something going this year and something next year. If another team is TE needy maybe try Cook and a WR for a RB.

Fournette is a stud (when healthy).  I would do Chubb and Kerryon for Fournette but not any of the offers you listed.  Don't just give him away 
The problem is he, apparently, will never stay healthy. Same bs from last season is going on. I want off the roller coaster.

If you are 3-1 (maybe 3-2 now) I would not panic just yet.  I own Fournette as well and he is killing me (3-2), but I won't trade him for Kerryon Johnson.  I live in the Bay Area, and see a lot of Breida.  He got hurt yesterday.  The guy is always hurt.  Last week he had a bad shoulder, this week an ankle.  Don't trade for him and expect something other than an rb2 who won't be healthy for every game.  I like the idea of Chubb, but he is a waiver wire pickup, not trade bait.  Chubb is never on the field, week 4 Hyde played 50+ snaps, Chubb 3 snaps.  He did a lot with those snaps, but he has to play to have value.  I get wanting off the roller coaster but find a team that is doing very well and can wait for him to get healthy and see if you can get something better back.

Users who are viewing this thread