What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AP for Brady (1 Viewer)

If AP is not a regular starter and Brady is an upgrade, I'd do it.  Just be aware that the Pats are known to go progressively more ground-heavy when it gets colder.

If AP is not a regular starter and Brady is an upgrade, I'd do it.  Just be aware that the Pats are known to go progressively more ground-heavy when it gets colder.
I have Zeke, mixon, AP, and Rolls Royce. At QB, I have Stafford, Flacco, and Winston (I know, carrying 3 QBs... ). It would be a kinda upgrade, since I'm high on Flacco this year, and I want to see how Winston is gonna shake out. And I like have lots of RB depth. 

I have Zeke, mixon, AP, and Rolls Royce. At QB, I have Stafford, Flacco, and Winston (I know, carrying 3 QBs... ). It would be a kinda upgrade, since I'm high on Flacco this year, and I want to see how Winston is gonna shake out. And I like have lots of RB depth. 
Since you like your was no need to do the trade 

Users who are viewing this thread