What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
The following players are questionable or doubtful heading into Sunday.

Sun 1:00 pm - Charles Clay [Q] - TE, BUF - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Davante Adams [Q] - WR, GB - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - DeVante Parker [Q] - WR, MIA - OUT
Sun 1:00 pm - Geronimo Allison [Q] - WR, GB - OUT
Sun 1:00 pm - Hayden Hurst [Q] - TE, BAL - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Marvin Jones Jr [Q] - WR, DET - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Sammy Watkins [Q] - WR, KC - Active

Sun 4:25 pm - Corey Clement [Q] - RB, PHI
Sun 4:25 pm - Dalvin Cook [Q] - RB, MIN
Sun 4:25 pm - Larry Fitzgerald [Q] - WR, ARI
Sun 4:25 pm - Marquise Goodwin [Q] - WR, SF
Sun 4:25 pm - Matt Breida [Q] - RB, SF

Sun 8:20 pm - Lamar Miller [Q] - RB, HOU
Sun 8:20 pm - Will Fuller V [Q] - WR, HOU

MNF - Josh Doctson [Q] - WR, WAS

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Geronimo Allison (questionable, concussion/hamstring) isn't expected to play in Week 5 against the Redskins.

Don't wait for him....

The San Francisco 49ers are not expected to have wide receiver Marquise Goodwin active in Week 5 vs. the Arizona Cardinals, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. This is not surprising news given the team’s decision on Saturday to activate wide receiver Victor Bolden from the suspended list.

he can't stay healthy... i have him in half of my leagues and when he touches the ball he is great but shoulder in preseason...knee a few weeks ago and now this

frustrating

It looked like legs crossed on tackle. Seems like a good sign that they are just re-taping Breida's foot on the sideline, rather than taking him to the locker room. I remain hopeful.

When Breida hurt his knee a few weeks back, he looked like he was done for the year but came back a little later. Seems like he will always be knicked up but that he doesnt have a high pain tolerance.

When Breida hurt his knee a few weeks back, he looked like he was done for the year but came back a little later. Seems like he will always be knicked up but that he doesnt have a high pain tolerance.
Or he has an amazing pain tolerance and keeps going back out there...

In addition to Cooks, they just said Cooper Kupp is also being evaluated for a concussion.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 6m6 minutes ago

More

With Lamar Miller nursing a chest injury, Alfred Blue will start tonight at running back for the Texans, per source. Miller will be active, but is “not likely to play,” per source.

Ajayi was out late, I thought the commentators said he was hurt.  Not seeing anything definitive on twitter/elsewhere.

ignore. Frustrated about Lamar Miller. 

Anything at all in terms of injury with the following players, or did their teams just simply and utterly fade them:

Amari Cooper - 1 target, 1 reception, 10 yards. Someone in a thread mentioned a potential foot injury? Most were citing Carr simply not looking his way.

Doug Baldwin - 1 target, 1 reception, 1 yard. His second game back from injury, did he re-injure either of his bum knees? A whole leg fall off? Just a flesh wound, I'm sure....

Alshon Jeffrey - 8 targets, 2 receptions, 39 yards. I know it was the Ertz show this game, but seems like Alshon had opportunities, but that's horrendous production for the number of targets. I have to think it was due to injury, otherwise I'd seriously start question whether this guy can be depended upon in an offense that just seems off this year.

Re Jeffery, the Eagles’ O-Line played very poorly and gave Wentz no time to throw downfield. I didn’t notice any injury issues there.

Users who are viewing this thread