What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the deal with Game Threads - they suck now (1 Viewer)

I'm too busy trying to follow play-by-play on NFL.com's redesigned pile of crap that used to be easy to flip to a game every couple minutes and catch up on what happened.  Soaks up my usual posting time.

Anyone know a good "mostly text, no major flash graphics" site that keeps live play-by-play up to date?

I'm too busy trying to follow play-by-play on NFL.com's redesigned pile of crap that used to be easy to flip to a game every couple minutes and catch up on what happened.  Soaks up my usual posting time.

Anyone know a good "mostly text, no major flash graphics" site that keeps live play-by-play up to date?
ESPN is trash too.  Marvin Jones Jr. TD just showed up as 92 yards.  Carolina's fumble recovery showed up as 100 yards.  etc etc etc

ESPN is trash too.  Marvin Jones Jr. TD just showed up as 92 yards.  Carolina's fumble recovery showed up as 100 yards.  etc etc etc
Yep.  Plus, you can't see the current drive in its entirety.  Just the most recent play.

Completely useless for tabbing between games and catching up.

For over a decade it's been easy to open 8-10 tabs and follow all the games Sunday afternoon.  I don't get why, as technology marches on, something like that would become harder.  But it has.

They do suck. I’m giving ####### observations about Dede Westbrook when it was actually donte moncrief all along.  I blame the not pinning.

Wha was the Carolina TD. 
Carolina punted, Beckham muffed the catch, and Carolina recovered for a TD.  It said something like Beckham MUFFS, C. Jones returns for 100 yards or some stupid #### that would never make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Score has a nice app...

The Score has a nice app...
Thanks.  They do have a decent app but my mobile device is tied up on game day streaming me games.

I kind of want a website I can have up on my big screen desktop.  Does the Score have a web portal?

Arodin said:
Thanks.  They do have a decent app but my mobile device is tied up on game day streaming me games.

I kind of want a website I can have up on my big screen desktop.  Does the Score have a web portal?
Has it ever occurred to you that you might be doing this wrong?  ;)

Yes...but Im at an age where reading on my device is challenging.  I need the “big print” edition of my stats, so to speak.
If that's the case, then how can you tell who the players are if you are watching the games on your phone? 

I recommend you get a chromecast and cast the game from your phone/laptop to your TV screen.

If that's the case, then how can you tell who the players are if you are watching the games on your phone? 

I recommend you get a chromecast and cast the game from your phone/laptop to your TV screen.
Thats actually a food idea.  Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread