What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys/Texans SNF (1 Viewer)

Hilts

Footballguy
There's a good game of playoff baseball going on, but this is nice to watch during commercial breaks.

Has this guy thrown a strike yet?
He struck out 2 after a leadoff walk. Then a single but runners ended up at 2/3. Intentional walk and now he can't find the strikezone. Walks in a run.

And now Acuna with a grand slam. Good game, Buehler. Guess I'll go back to football. 

I’m taking a break from drinking until this coming Thursday, so it looks like this is going to be a long game. 

Watson plays hot potato with the football, tosses it a foot and Coutee sprints in with it for a touchdown 

Got what I needed from Nuk on that last play and now I can relax and just enjoy the game. 

Wait, Collinsworth? Hello hockey!

Coutee almost had that before Woods tuned him up. WOW on the helmet to helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Collinsworth- helmet and all...

No. I hate the NFL now and it sucka because I love the sport but it just isn’t the same man. Start making weight limits if it’s gonna come to this 

i literally have no idea what else Xavier Woods could have done there. He played it perfectly, what else was he supposed to do as a defensive player?

and i hate the Cowboys
He should have kept his head up, I think. 

It's notable that they didn't run the WR misdirection at all that drive with Coutee still being checked on the sidelines. Kinda surprised they didn't try it with Fuller or Ervin to stretch the Cowboys LBs.

Dak has to be one of the most inaccurate QBs in the league. Even gimme passes are off and force the receiver to adjust.
I’m his biggest fan and you’re not far off. Absolutely love the kid but he’s gotta get better. 

Whats crazy is in his rookie year he was dropping picture perfect dimes into the tightest of spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread