What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got offered Odell for bell (1 Viewer)

GeeHua

Footballguy
PPR league starting 2rb3wr1flex

I have:
Gurley/a jones/Breida/buck Allen/latavius Murray/Rojo/Bernard/bell
Thielen/Lockett/stills/Crabtree/crowder

I guess on the surface I should do this trade considering the uncertainty around bell. But I think Giants offense is too unstable and their season will prolly be over after 2 more games. If NYG decides to pull Eli and develop new young QB,
Then it will be a major blow to Odell’s value and make him almost unplayable.

PPR league starting 2rb3wr1flex

I have:
Gurley/a jones/Breida/buck Allen/latavius Murray/Rojo/Bernard/bell
Thielen/Lockett/stills/Crabtree/crowder

I guess on the surface I should do this trade considering the uncertainty around bell. But I think Giants offense is too unstable and their season will prolly be over after 2 more games. If NYG decides to pull Eli and develop new young QB,
Then it will be a major blow to Odell’s value and make him almost unplayable
I am not so sure that a new QB would be worse than Eli.  He has been terrible this year and is part of why the Giants are not playing well.  I am not so sure another QB doesn't help OBJ. 

That being said, your RB's are pretty banged up right now but are better off than your WR depth.  I probably make the deal especially if you are fighting for a playoff spot.

Users who are viewing this thread