What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG DFS Content (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Who here is paying the extra cash for the dfs content?

Let here your thoughts.  Likes and dislikes?  Suggestions?

The optimizer has been money this year.

The optimizer being upgraded to capture the games on each slate correctly.

@Aaron Rudnicki exposed article.

Dodds cracking FD article.

Dislike:

The optimizer wasn't updated with the last projection changes last week.  Huge blunder in my opinion for customers paying for upgrade content to have to go to the lower tiered content for the latest info.  If you go to the optimizer right now Ajayi who is on IR is projected with 8.8 pts.  This tool has to be accurate and someone had to be assigned to keep it current.

@David Dodds having access to L. Murray  :P

Dodds blog not being updated.

College football content coming out so late in the week.

The various dfs links taking you to the wrong week

The optimizer individual game link taking you to a place you can't get out of.

Not having the single game slates in the optimizer or at least the big ones on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday night.  FD is pushing us this direction with there contest offerings.

The opto is solid but agree that it doesn’t get updated regularly enough. Dodd’s seems to not be as active as he was. The blog isn’t even available anymore. Or at least I cannot find the link. Honestly I use the Insider Pro subscription basically for his thoughts/advice and he’s been awol lately with the exception of the cracking fanduel article. But even that should be updated Sunday before kickoff, most of that data is already outdated by that time. 

Dodds posted in the blog recently. He has been sick and requires lots of rest.(Doctor's orders) He said he has to give up the blog for this year but will continue the cracking fanduel articles.  I thought it was strange when he wasn't updating his blog this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cabby said:
Dodds posted in the blog recently. He has been sick and requires lots of rest.(Doctor's orders) He said he has to give up the blog for this year but will continue the cracking fanduel articles.  I thought it was strange when he wasn't updating his blog this week.
That sucks to hear and I hope he get's better soon.

That said, does @Joe Bryant have a plan to address some of these issues?  If you are going to charge extra cash to support a premium service, you have to off load some of the basic assignments like updating the optimizer to someone else. 

That sucks to hear and I hope he get's better soon.

That said, does @Joe Bryant have a plan to address some of these issues?  If you are going to charge extra cash to support a premium service, you have to off load some of the basic assignments like updating the optimizer to someone else. 
David is unfortunately having to stop his blog. His blog was free content to everyone.

For the optimizer questions, @Maurile Tremblay has control there and is taking a look.

David is unfortunately having to stop his blog. His blog was free content to everyone.

For the optimizer questions, @Maurile Tremblay has control there and is taking a look.
Thank you.

What stuck out to me last week was that Dodds made an adjustment to Mixon's projections based on the snap limit news and it didn't flow through to the optimizer.  Also Ajayi was on there Monday night after being put on IR.  

Users who are viewing this thread