What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench Gronk? (1 Viewer)

Jman18980

Footballguy
I don't have to start a TE in my league.  I know the match up seems great this week, but my other options are Diggs/Davante Adams/Tyreek Hill.  I can only start 3 out of the 4.

Leaning towards leaving Gronk on the bench.  Teams seem to sell out and take him away

Its between him and Diggs going to the bench

Decisions/Decisions.  ppr by the way

It seems fairly simple in that you play the guy that you think will score more points each given week.  Sounds like you have soured on the way Gronk is being used (understandable) so benching him is logical in that viewpoint.  With the way Diggs, Adams, and Hill are playing I wouldn't sit any of those guys. 

Gronk can blow up at any moment so it's scary to bench him but at this point he hasn't performed so I would have no issue sitting him at this point.

It seems fairly simple in that you play the guy that you think will score more points each given week.  Sounds like you have soured on the way Gronk is being used (understandable) so benching him is logical in that viewpoint.  With the way Diggs, Adams, and Hill are playing I wouldn't sit any of those guys. 

Gronk can blow up at any moment so it's scary to bench him but at this point he hasn't performed so I would have no issue sitting him at this point.
this

Users who are viewing this thread