What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible Trade for Le'Veon Bell - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
So been thinking about making this offer - PPR league - I give Kenny Golladay and Alex Collins, I get Le'Veon Bell.  Who wins that trade?

PPR, start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

My Roster

RB - Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Alex Collins, Austin Ekeler, Nick Chubb, Wendell Smallwood

WR - Stefon Diggs, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Corey Davis, Kenny Golladay, KeKe Coutee

Leave a link - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are ok starting Ekelar and Chubb this week you can do it, it makes you really thin at RB however.

I am not so sure the other guy would accept this offer.  Collins is trending steadily down to the point that Buck Allen seems to be the lead guy in that time share now.  Unless the other guy is really hurting at WR I would be surprised if he accepted the deal.  Just as the situation with Ingram went.....Bell's value will keep increasing as it gets closer to week 7 and his possible return.  The other guy has held onto Bell all this time and now when he is about to be rewarded he gives him up.  I think it would take more to get him but you could try to make the offer and see what happens. 

I am not so sure the other guy would accept this offer.  Collins is trending steadily down to the point that Buck Allen seems to be the lead guy in that time share now.  Unless the other guy is really hurting at WR I would be surprised if he accepted the deal.  Just as the situation with Ingram went.....Bell's value will keep increasing as it gets closer to week 7 and his possible return.  The other guy has held onto Bell all this time and now when he is about to be rewarded he gives him up.  I think it would take more to get him but you could try to make the offer and see what happens. 
TBH I do expect him to say no, since Galloway is on bye this week.

Users who are viewing this thread