What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Couple of things I need help with! (1 Viewer)

STUCKERZ

Footballguy
Hi all, 

First off - it's standard scoring. 

Do I start?

Corey Davis or Mohamed Sanu

Bears D/ST or Jags D/ST 

EDIT: Also - should I trade James Conner (or at least try to this week? He's in my FLEX spot, I have Hyde, A. Jones and Crowell on my bench)

Let me know if you need anything else! 

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, trade the Jags Defense.  No need to have two defenses especially now that the Bears are done with their bye week.  You don't need a 2nd defense clogging up a roster spot.

I would start Corey Davis.  He is the #1 guy and is getting the majority of targets.  Sanu is #3 in line and maybe 4th as Hooper is coming along. 

Flip a coin on the defenses.  All the more reason to trade the Jags away (and I only pick Jags because Bears have already had their bye). 

First off, trade the Jags Defense.  No need to have two defenses especially now that the Bears are done with their bye week.  You don't need a 2nd defense clogging up a roster spot.

I would start Corey Davis.  He is the #1 guy and is getting the majority of targets.  Sanu is #3 in line and maybe 4th as Hooper is coming along. 

Flip a coin on the defenses.  All the more reason to trade the Jags away (and I only pick Jags because Bears have already had their bye). 
Cheers Gally! 

Yeah been thinking about a trade for the D's. I almost secured a trade at the beginning of the season for Thielen by trading the Bears and then also for Brady (that one got vetoed).

My thinking is Davis - but Sanu had been ranked 15th over the last 3 weeks so it's a difficult one! What about dropping Sanu for Coutee? 

My thinking is Davis - but Sanu had been ranked 15th over the last 3 weeks so it's a difficult one! What about dropping Sanu for Coutee? 
I like that move.  I have never been a big fan of Sanu and I really like how Houston is using Coutee.  He seems to be the real deal.  The only big risk I see is that if Watson gets hurt it could really affect Coutee moving forward. 

I like that move.  I have never been a big fan of Sanu and I really like how Houston is using Coutee.  He seems to be the real deal.  The only big risk I see is that if Watson gets hurt it could really affect Coutee moving forward. 
Thanks again for the advice! 

So with that said - Coutee or Davis to start? 

I'd probably go with Coutee. I really like Corey Davis and he will have huge games like he did two weeks ago, but that offense as a whole is stuck in idle at the moment. 

This

Users who are viewing this thread