What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Dilemma (1 Viewer)

I would go with Rivers.  I think the Steelers game will be a blood bath and who knows if Burfict decides to go after Ben.  Plus - Ben on the road isn't the greatest sometimes.   The Browns are a stout defense but they are still allowing a lot of points.  I think Rivers will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Ben. Rivers isn't really passing a ton, and that game will likely be lower scoring in my opinion. I think Steelers-Bengals is a sneaky shootout.

I'd go Ben. Rivers isn't really passing a ton, and that game will likely be lower scoring in my opinion. I think Steelers-Bengals is a sneaky shootout.
He is very efficient and still putting up TD's and yds.  He is averaging 24 for 35 for 299 ypg and 2.6 TD's.  Ben has more volume but lesser efficiency at 27 for 43 for 332 ypg with 2.2 TD's. 

Very close but I think that Chargers/Browns will be more of a shootout than the Steelers/Bengals blood bath. 

Users who are viewing this thread