What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which RB for week 6? (1 Viewer)

grosx2

Footballguy
12 team PPR league, just picked up Corey Clement, need to decide between him vs the Giants, or Alex Collins vs the Titans.

Obviously the are questions surrounding Clement's health and workload, but Collins has been very unimpressive thus far...

Yeah that's a good point about Clement's usage, but if he's healthy, I'm thinking that both him and Smallwood will see some good action.  I could see the Eagles using this game as a sort of an audition, to decide whether they need to give up a draft pick to acquire a replacement for Ajayi, or if they can roll with their current roster.

I would go with Clement if he looks healthy. Neither are a sure thing, but with Ajayi out, they need to run with someone and Collins has just been a bust so far this year. Don't think that will change against the Titan D, which has been better than average this year.

I'd go Collins. His workload has been less than expected, but he's still playing well. Clement is almost a complete unknown. To be frank, I actually think this is a pretty easy call.

I was leaning Clement, but just made the switch when Erin Andrews said that Doug Pederson told her that Clement would be on a snap count tonight.

I was leaning Clement, but just made the switch when Erin Andrews said that Doug Pederson told her that Clement would be on a snap count tonight.
It was a solid outing but not special.  I wouldn't say it was a wrong pick yet....hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread