What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blacks Support Trump (1 Viewer)

NFL2DF

Footballguy
Not really surprised that there is no thread here since blacks supporting Trump goes against the left narrative.

Trump surrounds himself with winners, like Kanye and Jim Brown, 2 of the most successful guys in history in their respective fields, and the media hates it.

CNN called Kanye a "Token Negro" who doesn't read on live tv yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhaQS5AXdcE

It terrifies the Dems when a successful black person expresses conservative ideas or support for Trump. If they lose 25% of blacks they will never win another presidential election. Maybe this explains why they have been pushing so hard for illegals, but I digress.

In general black support of Trump has doubled since the election. After Trump takes action on an issue that Obama never even acknowledged (the war zone that is South Side Chicago) I predict black support jumps another 10%.

It will be interesting to see how the media (and people here) handle this. 

Do they continue with their politics of hate and division that we have seen 24/7 since 11/9/2016? Or do they finally set aside their pettiness and start rooting for what is good for the people of this country?

This can be a thread for news about what Trump is doing for the black community, blacks who support Trump, and all of the good/bad media coverage.

Also, I will go on record now and predict that Trump wins 30%+ of the black vote in 2020. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really surprised that there is no thread here since blacks supporting Trump goes against the left narrative.

Trump surrounds himself with winners, like Kanye and Jim Brown, 2 of the most successful guys in history in their respective fields, and the media hates it.

CNN called Kanye a "Token Negro" who doesn't read on live tv yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhaQS5AXdcE

It terrifies the Dems when a successful black person expresses conservative ideas or support for Trump. If they lose 25% of blacks they will never win another presidential election. Maybe this explains why they have been pushing so hard for illegals, but I digress.

In general black support of Trump has doubled since the election. After Trump takes action that Obama never even acknowledged (addressing the war zone that is South Side Chicago) I predict black support jumps another 10%.

It will be interesting to see how the media (and people here) handle this. 

Do they continue with their politics of hate and division that we have seen 24/7 since 11/9/2016? Or do they finally set aside their pettiness and start rooting for what is good for the people of this country?

This can be a thread for news about what Trump is doing for the black community, blacks who support Trump, and all of the good/bad media coverage.

Also, I will go on record now and predict that Trump wins 30%+ of the black vote in 2020. 
Lol. All that and you are only going on the limb for 30%?

I am not so ignorant or racist that I think all black people vote the same way.  I also believe people like Ye and Jim Brown have every right to support anyone who they wish.  

Not sure what this thread is really about maybe it is about an individual supporting the president.

:shrug:

In general black support of Trump has doubled since the election. After Trump takes action on an issue that Obama never even acknowledged (the war zone that is South Side Chicago) I predict black support jumps another 10%.
Is that the same issue that he claimed he could solve in one day when he was campaigning?

Jim Brown is a winner? He has been the subject of multiple domestic abuse allegations going back to 1968.

With the unemployment rate for blacks at or near record lows, makes since that black support is up for Trump.  Many Americans vote with their pocket book, and no shortage of jobs with DT in charge.

I am sure it will be as extensive as the list of accomplishments of things he has done for the LGBT community since taking office (which to date has been absolutely nothing).

I have nothing to add to this but I just wanna :blackdot: this thread because it's amazing.

Normally I would assume people saying they think the black community is gonna swing to Trump are just trolling.  But three years ago I assumed that the people who claimed they genuinely supported Trump for President were just trolling, so it's pretty clear that I've been wildly overestimating a large segment of the American public for quite some time.

I regard Donald Trump as the most openly bigoted President against African- Americans since Woodrow Wilson. That’s a pretty good reason for blacks to oppose him, I think. We can start with the whole Birther thing. 

CNN TV panelists called Kayne a token negro & a negro who can't read.

classy.
CNN's been a lot worse than that on this one- they made light of his mental health problems, too. Gross and inexcusable.

Thankfully CNN is not a political party. I don't ever have to worry about endorsing and furthering their bigotry, insensitivity and casual cruelty when I vote.  Can you say the same about the people you vote for?

His approval rating amongst African Americans currently stands at 9% according to Quinnipiac. 
This appears, on the surface at least and Odin knows that I'm not the best at judging these kinds of things, to be a fairly important statistic.

Donald is probably winning black voters over by his vocal support of NFL players kneeling in protest during the playing of the national anthem.

I have no idea the veracity of the OP but any time I see one of the Trump rallies it always seems to be 99% white people and frequently trending old.  Obviously anecdotal but it always stands out to me.

Oh and the comments on CNN were made by African Americans I think they are probably allowed to say that about one of their own.

I have no idea the veracity of the OP but any time I see one of the Trump rallies it always seems to be 99% white people and frequently trending old.  Obviously anecdotal but it always stands out to me.
And the few black faces they do have are usually situated prominently behind Trump while he is at the podium to give the impression that the numbers in attendance are much greater than they are.

Oh and the comments on CNN were made by African Americans I think they are probably allowed to say that about one of their own.
I agree when they call each other the N word as sometimes they mean as a fellow brother, but to say Kayne is what you get when you can't read is despicable.

I agree when they call each other the N word as sometimes they mean as a fellow brother, but to say Kayne is what you get when you can't read is despicable.
They think Kanye is an uneducated idiot with nothing of substance to offer on things like national security which is what he and Trump are allegedly discussing. They just used an old Chris Rock joke to say it. And they think he is allowing himself to be used to stir up contorversy so he can sell some more records.Personally I would have said it like I did but to each his own.

lmfao, Trump's lily white cabinet and intern cast show exactly how much he thinks of non-whites.

And as soon as Kanye says something bad about Trump all the sycophants will go back to hating him in public again.

These people are literally sheep.

Bah!

That was just stupid- there's better examples of his stupidity spefically related to Trump and policy.  For example when he first launched this latest round of Trump insanity, T.I. (pause to reflect on how surreal this all is) said he asked him about the travel ban and other policy issues Kanye didn't even know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread