Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starks

Bench OBJ for Mixon?

Question

12 answers to this question

I'd start Beckham over Mixon, but I'm very curious who else you are starting if you have to choose between those 2. That is 2 top-20 overall guys.

9 minutes ago, travdogg said:

I'd start Beckham over Mixon, but I'm very curious who else you are starting if you have to choose between those 2. That is 2 top-20 overall guys.

Thielen, Evans, Gurley and Conner. It's a dyno and just need a high floor this week. 

1 minute ago, starks said:

Thielen, Evans, Gurley and Conner. It's a dyno and just need a high floor this week. 

Wow, that is nice. 

I'd still roll Beckham. I don't think the weather is a huge issue, as Beckham has mostly been targeted on shorter routes this season. 

59 minutes ago, starks said:

I would sit Conner.  He had a nice game last week but he hasn't been as good as he seems.  Two big weeks and a couple blah weeks.  I like both Mixon and OBJ over Conner for this week.

I think OBJ has a higher ceiling and a lower floor.  Depending on who you are playing (I am a 35 point dog this week) your decision may come down to if you need a bunch of points play OBJ, if you need a steady 20 play Mixon.

2 hours ago, Gally said:

I would sit Conner.  He had a nice game last week but he hasn't been as good as he seems.  Two big weeks and a couple blah weeks.  I like both Mixon and OBJ over Conner for this week.

Can't sit Conner. This could be his last go round as primary and he is locked in after last week. 

45 minutes ago, starks said:

Can't sit Conner. This could be his last go round as primary and he is locked in after last week. 

The Steelers seems to unlock him every other week.  He had 31 carries, then 8, 15, 9, 21.  Every other week they have cut his touches.  Not sure why the game plan seems to change so drastically but I wouldn't use that this could be his last game as at reason to start him.  Play your best players and right now I think OBJ and Mixon will have better weeks. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gally said:

The Steelers seems to unlock him every other week.  He had 31 carries, then 8, 15, 9, 21.  Every other week they have cut his touches.  Not sure why the game plan seems to change so drastically but I wouldn't use that this could be his last game as at reason to start him.  Play your best players and right now I think OBJ and Mixon will have better weeks. 

Good point but with bye next week it's a variable to consider 

2 hours ago, starks said:

Went with my gut and sat OBJ :thumbup:

Wait until Conner gets his 8 carry 27 yd game.........hahahaha

7 minutes ago, Gally said:

Wait until Conner gets his 8 carry 27 yd game.........hahahaha

Hey man so long as he gets me 5 rec for 60 and a tugger I'm cool!

• Like 1