Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShamrockPride

Who Said It? Politics Forum edition

I have it down to Benito Mussolini or Donald Trump

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

• Like 4

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. … They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.

I think I’d get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so. People say, ‘What do you mean?’ I think I would get along well with him.

2 minutes ago, toshiba said:

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

I say "fool me can't get fooled again" pretty much all the time. W might have sucked, but I loved his weirdo phrases and use them. I also like say "putting food on your family" in conversations about supporting your family.

• Like 1

“We need to take these people on, they are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators. No conscience. No empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel,"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dedfin said:
6 minutes ago, toshiba said:

I say "fool me can't get fooled again" pretty much all the time. W might have sucked, but I loved his weirdo phrases and use them. I also like say "putting food on your family" in conversations about supporting your family.

Trump makes him look pretty smart and reasonable.

• Like 2

We need leadership in this country, which will improve the lives of working families, the children, the elderly, the sick and the poor. We need leadership which brings our people together and makes us stronger. 

2 minutes ago, toshiba said:

Trump makes him look pretty smart and reasonable.

Trump and W are real reflections of the Republican party. I wonder if anyone reflects on the people they choose to represent them and think this is a bad trend.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, toshiba said:

:lmao: :lmao: Still crack up everytime I think about that clip. You can actually see how hard his mind is working to figure it out.

1 hour ago, toshiba said:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. … They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

The quote that triggered millions of liberals into mass hysteria and carried Trump to the White House.

Funny how liberals will riot in front of the Supreme Court over an uncorroborated 30 year old groping allegation but defend illegals who murder and rape American citizens.

Talk about cognitive dissonance. 

Just link this to trumps twitter machine page. There’s so much hilarious crap in there. I’m half certain it’s some high level Andy Kaufmanesque comedic thing. 

Edited by The General
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, toshiba said:

Roger Daltry?

11 hours ago, Dedfin said:

Trump and W are real reflections of the Republican party. I wonder if anyone reflects on the people they choose to represent them and think this is a bad trend.

People do, just not Republicans.

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today

Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I like this guy ^