What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hold up a second! There's a Basketball Forum? (1 Viewer)

Can someone rank the forums for me?  I see there's a Political forum now too.  
I don't follow the sport anymore but the baseball forum >>>>>>> anything else on the boards. 

Everything after that is up for grabs besides political forum <<<<<<<<<<<< anything.  

Pretty standard criticism here, I think. But that's for debate.  

Can someone rank the forums for me?  I see there's a Political forum now too.  
Political Forum - A good place to get news and watch people argue.

Shark Pool - A good place to get fantasy news and watch people argue.

FFA - A good place to go if you need help falling asleep.

Everything else - Didn't realize there was anything else.   

Yeah, but rules were never enforced. So, that Chubb guy with the corny thread titles was able to keep his NBA thread in the Free for All forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really only came here most days for Yoga Pants or who's hottest. Do they have those on the reddit? I need a new drug...

I still drop in here around the holidays checking for stoner, but it seems like a lost claus at this point.

I really only came here most days for Yoga Pants or who's hottest. Do they have those on the reddit? I need a new drug...

I still drop in here around the holidays checking for stoner, but it seems like a lost claus at this point.
I understand, it is very difficult to find pictures of attrative women on the internet. Have you tried The Chive?

Users who are viewing this thread